Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I have my feet up, Pico does something very odd; he hikes his leg up over my toes and rests his hind quarters on them so that my toes are in the joint of his back leg.

He doesn't move, just stands there.

Sometimes it annoys me and I try to keep him from doing it my laying my feet flat to the side or I put my feet on either side of his hiney and bounce him back and forth between my feet and he seems to love that!

Now, I just move my feet but he is on the alert because just as soon as I put them up again, he jumps on the sofa and runs down to where my feet are again.

Does your furbaby do this?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I don't get it. Try to take a picture of it. I'd love to see it.

Cloud did something he never did before. I was sorta ignoring him because I was online and he tapped me with one paw. No kidding! It may have been a coincident, but he barked then got on his hind legs and tapped me with one paw twice trying to get my attention.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Nov 1 2004, 07:54 PM
I don't get it.  Try to take a picture of it.  I'd love to see it.

Cloud did something he never did before.  I was sorta ignoring him because I was online and he tapped me with one paw.  No kidding!  It may have been a coincident, but he barked then got on his hind legs and tapped me with one paw twice trying to get my attention.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14372
[/QUOTE]

jongee recently started another "action" to get my attention too..

im always sitting in front of my computer and she wants to play

so she stands on her legs and starts licking inbetween my leg, right behind where my leg bends behind my knee..she licks like CRAZY !!!! its so ticklish!!!!!

i dont know why she licks there tho!!

and she kinda does this werid "humping" kind of pose too coz shes trying to balance ..since its so ticklish my rotating chair keeps moving and shes trying to balance on her hind legs and it kinda looks like shes humping

first i thought she was humping me!!!! but i keep looking carefully but shes just balancing.. <_<

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Nov 1 2004, 07:54 PM
Cloud did something he never did before.  I was sorta ignoring him because I was online and he tapped me with one paw.  No kidding!  It may have been a coincident, but he barked then got on his hind legs and tapped me with one paw twice trying to get my attention.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14372
[/QUOTE]

How funny, Daezie does that all the time. she uses her paw to get my attention :wacko: . she also paws her bowl when she is hungry or whe she is looking at a toy she will paw at it kind of like scratching it (do I make sense?) she looks so funny

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I dunno if this is the same thing from how you described that but kodie will go to my feet and lift his one leg up like hes peeing and just hold that pose...haha.. he does it ALLLLLLLL the time... hes crazy! :lol: The only way I think he learned to do this is when he was little I used to be on the computer and he would want attention 24/7!!! or he would CRYYYYYYYY! :lol: Soo I played with him with my feet... he would start to do that leg lift thing then...
Is that kinda the same thing? ^_^

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Nov 1 2004, 09:51 PM
Noodle tries to do that with anyone who will let him.  I refuse to let him because in my mind, he's using my foot to masturbate. 
  (He doesn't always stand still...sometimes he rocks back and forth a bit)  And while I love him dearly, I don't really want to participate. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14385
[/QUOTE]
awwwwwwwwwww............... hahahhahaha..
too cute..

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kodie, yes it looks like he's lifting his leg to pee but he hikes it over my foot and then just rests there. It does seem as though it's a boy thing, huh?

If I took a picture I wouldn't know how to post it because I don't have a url for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts