Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was a beautiful day to spend surrounded by a sea of white fluffs! I met SM member Cindy with her adorable Lilly. Shiloh had a blast getting to know everyone. She was quite the little social butterfly!

How many malts can you count?
Dog breed Dog Canidae Maltese Carnivore

Shiloh lappin' up the nice sun!
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Shiloh and her new friend, Lilly!

Gorgeous Lilly!!

Cute little 5 month old named Bentley!

Dog Canidae Dog breed Maltese Dog clothes

Chance falling asleep in his mom's arms!
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Maltepoo

And they're off! Mini race between Shi and Bentley

What's that I smell?

It's the treat lady!!
Vertebrate Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
OMG!!! cuteness overload! looks like shiloh had a wonderful time with all her buddies! she is sooo adorable :wub::wub::wub: remy can't wait to see his girlfriend in a week!!! :chili:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
How much fun that must have been!!!!! Shiloh is such a Doll baby!!!! Isn't it weird how maltese seem to recognize and love their own 'kind'... Thank you so much for sharing!!! I hope you guys get to meet up again soon! :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OMG!!! cuteness overload! looks like shiloh had a wonderful time with all her buddies! she is sooo adorable :wub::wub::wub: remy can't wait to see his girlfriend in a week!!! :chili:
Shi can't wait to meet handsome Remy either...I hope that last icon is NOT a sign of what will happen when they meet!! :HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.