Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was a beautiful day to spend surrounded by a sea of white fluffs! I met SM member Cindy with her adorable Lilly. Shiloh had a blast getting to know everyone. She was quite the little social butterfly!

How many malts can you count?
blogIMG_3083.jpg

Shiloh lappin' up the nice sun!
BLOGIMG_3104.jpg

Shiloh and her new friend, Lilly!
BLOGIMG_3124.jpg

Gorgeous Lilly!!
blogIMG_3077.jpg

Cute little 5 month old named Bentley!
blogIMG_3121.jpg
blogIMG_3081.jpg

Chance falling asleep in his mom's arms!
blogIMG_3115.jpg

And they're off! Mini race between Shi and Bentley
blogIMG_3118.jpg

What's that I smell?
blogIMG_3119.jpg

It's the treat lady!!
blogIMG_3106.jpg

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
OMG!!! cuteness overload! looks like shiloh had a wonderful time with all her buddies! she is sooo adorable :wub::wub::wub: remy can't wait to see his girlfriend in a week!!! :chili:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That looks like so much fun! What's not to love with that many little Malts running around. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
How much fun that must have been!!!!! Shiloh is such a Doll baby!!!! Isn't it weird how maltese seem to recognize and love their own 'kind'... Thank you so much for sharing!!! I hope you guys get to meet up again soon! :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Awww looks like so much fun. They are all adorable. I absolutely LOVE Shiloh's haircut! So very sheek!!! :wub: She is gorgeous!!! :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
beautiful pictures! thanks for sharing :) hopefully yeager will be among them next time :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OMG!!! cuteness overload! looks like shiloh had a wonderful time with all her buddies! she is sooo adorable :wub::wub::wub: remy can't wait to see his girlfriend in a week!!! :chili:
Shi can't wait to meet handsome Remy either...I hope that last icon is NOT a sign of what will happen when they meet!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
That was a great time. I have never seen so many white pups in one place.
Shilo is adorable, especially with the hair cut.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts