Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have FINALLY got my beautiful little Abby and she is so much more than I ever imagined!!!

I've taken pics on my webcam - but how do I post them? Can anyone help?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by Sunshine@Sep 10 2004, 02:43 AM
I have FINALLY got my beautiful little Abby and she is so much more than I ever imagined!!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8818
[/QUOTE]

I figured out how to get it for my avatar... I think! LOL.... and there are two in my gallery - will put more on later!!!

I LOVE MY NEW LITTLE BABY!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
OMG, She's sooo cute. Where did you get her? As far as posting pictures...Go to your controls then your album. From there you can upload pictures from your files by useng the brouse button. Double click on the picture you want to post then click post. You can also add comments. Oh and dont forget to make your album public so we can all enjoy it. :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Such a sweet baby!

I missed this young puppy age of Brinkley. I regret that sometimes.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by adorableaccentsdogbows.com@Sep 10 2004, 05:22 AM
OMG, She's sooo cute. Where did you get her? As far as posting pictures...Go to your controls then your album. From there you can upload pictures from your files by useng the brouse button. Double click on the picture you want to post then click post. You can also add comments. Oh and dont forget to make your album public so we can all enjoy it. :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8820
[/QUOTE]

I got her from a breeder who lives on a property near Kingaroy, Queensland. It's about 5 hours drive from where I live, so yesteray was a BIG day! But she coped SOOOO well!

She's just perfect

But I'm not too good at getting her to go potty in the right place! I'm never quick enough! Hopefully, I 'll get faster!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Gigolo's Mom+Sep 10 2004, 11:00 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Sunshine
@Sep 10 2004, 02:43 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8818

She's oh so cute!! How old is she? Lots of happiness
Gigolo's Mom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8841
[/B][/QUOTE]

Bit of a long story, but she's 7 weeks - and doing very well!

She was so good lastnight. I put her in a box beside my bed and she whined at about 1.30am. So I got up and put her on the wee wee pad, she went potty, then I put her back in the box and she was fine. When I woke up at about 5am, she was just sitting in the box looking around, so I put her into bed with me and we cuddled and slept some more until about 6.30am

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Thanks everyone for your kind remarks... I may be bias, but I too think she is adorable!

Hope I'm doing all the right things! LOL

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
NOT BIAS. Abby's truly precious! She's sooo itty bitty looking. How many lbs? Congrats!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Sep 13 2004, 02:27 AM
NOT BIAS.  Abby's truly precious!  She's sooo itty bitty looking.  How many lbs?  Congrats!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8996
[/QUOTE]

Will find out on Saturday when we go visit Dr Greg her new vet!
Will let you know, but yes, she is small!!!
Just my precious little baby!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, Abby and I had our first visit to Dr Greg this morning - and we got a wonderful "A-OK!" :D

She's a big fat 763g (just over 1.5lb)
.... my teeny little baby
... But yeah, as I said, Greg is very happy with how she is going. Says that she is doing just fine.
She has had "the runs" a little bit over the last few days.
He took a slide and checked it all out, and said there's no problem health-wise - it is most likely just her settling in, but just in case, he told me if it keeps happening to give him a call (they are a 24 hour/7 day a week clinic). He gave me a little info sheet on "gastroenteritis" that I can also try - basically it says, don't feed her for 12 hours, then give her small amounts of bland foods, like just chicken or yoghurt etc.. then graduate her normal food in over the next two days... seems simple enough - but of course, I won't be doing that unless she continues having problems (this morning her stool was harder, so we might be in luck!).

He is also faxing me through a recipe for her meals, which I can switch with Eukanuba dry food for optimum nutrition. I'll test it out and let you guys know if it's any good!

Oh and he gave her a little gift bag, with some sample foods and lots of info for me to read and a PIGS EAR.. :wacko: (EEK) I gave it to her to see what she'd do - and she LOVES it! I was so surprised! ^_^

So far, I'm very impressed with him - he was recommended by a good friend and an acquaintance.... looks like I have found a good vet to take care of the most important puppy in the world
... well in my world anyway!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
awww, she almost fits in the palm of your hands. Noriko was 1.3 when i first got her! I remember having to soak their food so it'll soften up b/c they couldnt chew it! lol I want another baby!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts