Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Pics of Chulita from 2 months old

1K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  bklynlatina 
#1 ·
See less See more
#6 ·
Oh, those are great pictures. The one of you and your son is so sweet. He looks like a "good kid". Chulita is darling. I especially love the little smile on her face in # 3847.[/B]

THANK YOU
Oh I think that picture is her DON KING look. LOL!!!!!!

Very lovely pictures, your son is so handsome, he is going to be a heartbraker....
[/B]

Thanks...they are not the very best pictures of Chulita. The best ones were taken outdoors.

THANK YOU on your compliment on my little Macho Man. Alot of people tell me this....I will have to keep those evil girls away from him. LOL

Great pics,
[/B]

GRACIAS

#9 ·
She is adorable! Great pictures.

#11 ·
#12 ·
She is adorable! Great pictures.[/B]

THX.

I can't get over how much bigger she is now.
I honestly didn't realize it until I went back and looked at her pics from her first day home.
[/B]
Isn't it amazing how much they change in just a few months. You kind of forget how small they were when you got them.
[/B]
YES EXACTLY and too me she still seems so small....but looking back at video of her from her first day home she was TINY. My daughter and I couldn't believe the difference....and HOW FAST she has changed in just 2 months.

#18 ·
Great pics. Nice looking family with the little ball of fluff addition to the family. Your son is beautiful, he is gonna be such a hottie when he gets older. You're phone will be ringing (teen girls)
off the hook in about ten years.

Chulita is beautiful.

#20 ·
Great pics. Nice looking family with the little ball of fluff addition to the family. Your son is beautiful, he is gonna be such a hottie when he gets older. You're phone will be ringing (teen girls)
off the hook in about ten years.

Chulita is beautiful.
[/B]

Thank You for both compliments on my Son and my little Chulita.

I loved the pictures. Your son has beautiful eyes and eye lashes. I could save on lengthing mascara if I had those lashes. It looks like you had a great birthday party too.
[/B]

THANK YOU. I have blue eyes and my husband green. My son has green eyes like his father and those eye lashes he gets from his father as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.