Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally getting the pictures I took last week end posted. I had such a great time at my 1st. dog show. I love Debbie to pieces and we got along great. Theresa & Tom of TNT Maltese were so gracious to us. We had so much fun with them. Reese is just a doll baby. She never barked once or even whined, not a peep out of her and she smiled constantly. Dixie is from TNT so I knew they were great!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Great pictures, congratulations on getting Reese. Theresa is a nice lady.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Very nice pictures Elaine. Reese and Debbie look like a perfect match. I hope to see Theresa in Brooksville next year.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Great pictures. Obviously a very emotional meeting for Debbie and Reese. Just love it. :wub::wub: It just gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. I needed one of those today (and every day).:)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Love the pics....Reese looks very gentle and right at home with Debbie. Congratulations Debbie. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of her with your other babes.

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh my goodness Elaine you did a great job on capturing Debbie's emotions! Seeing her expressions and also Reese's, it really made me tear up. Truly a moment that needed to be captured on film...er...digital ??? lol You know what I mean.

What a little sweetie. I can't wait to see her blossom under Debbie's care.

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
It was quite an emotional time for me when i picked up Reese. I was so happy to get her i just started bawling.:tender::happy::crying 2: I had the best time with you Elaine and i felt like i have known you for forever and i know that i have made a friend for life.:hugging: Thank you for getting those pics of me and my girl Reese.:heart:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Debbie, you are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside!! I loved looking at these pics and seeing the happiness that is so evident on your face and sweet little Reese's!! So happy that you found eachother!!!! Let the spoiling begin!!! :)

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Oh my gosh Debbie:crying: the pictures made me cry, I know you waited soooooo long, I'm so happy for you:hugging:
Elaine great pictures, gosh it must have been wonderful to watch Debbie meet Reese.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Elaine, these pictures are great and just brought back all that weekend envy that I had when I saw Debbie's post. I love all the pictures and love that Debbie looks so happy. Reese is a doll! I'm very happy for her and Debbie. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
awww, these pics are so special!!:wub:
Reese has the sweetest little face, she's so precious!!:heart:
im so happy for you both! :chili::chili:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
aww..great pics!! so glad you had a fun time Elaine!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts