·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

damian & rochie
taking a nap after a loong walk ..
rochie.

dolce being cute.
rochie asking dolce what cologne hes wearing :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
"rochie asking dolce what cologne he is wearing" :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:That was adorable and the other pics are super cute as usual !!!!:wub:
Jenna

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank u all so much i have more which hopefully i will upload later on. It was a pleasure dogsitting rochie , he is a very friendly quiet doggie. Him and dolce got along great. He is as spoiled as dolce and thinks hes human lol , likes to lay on couches and sleep with us . lol only funny thing was walking him as we dont walk dolce as he is pee pad trained , this dog is a MARKER! He marked everything !!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
thank u all so much i have more which hopefully i will upload later on. It was a pleasure dogsitting rochie , he is a very friendly quiet doggie. Him and dolce got along great. He is as spoiled as dolce and thinks hes human lol , likes to lay on couches and sleep with us . lol only funny thing was walking him as we dont walk dolce as he is pee pad trained , this dog is a MARKER! He marked everything !!!
Welcome to my world. Tyler I'm sure is afraid he won't find his way back home so leaves a little somthing.:w00t: The boys look so cute together and so does your son. What fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts