Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

uploaded some pics of our new fosteree, sherry!! in gallery and one of dixie after she got home from vets last week after spay.

last nite went well, sherry settled in. dixie mithering her to play and she is very tolerant of her jumping on her!

she is a lovely little dog, no wees or poop in the house so far, she's gone outside with dixie

she protested at goin in kitchen behind baby gate last nite by chewing on the baby gate! oh well!

keep u updated!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
What fun!

She's a cutie!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
96 Posts
WHAT A LOVE!!!!

Fosters are so much fun, and as foster moms we bring so much to their lives they would not otherwise get. Its rewarding and hard yet we plug on! LOL

You are an angel for what you do and my heart goes out to you and your foster baby! She is on to bigger and better things now and you are the one giving her that. Its a gift from the heart!

Bless you and Sherry and Dixie!

Robyn

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Oh these are precious. She looks like she is settling in. This is such a wonderful thing you are doing, here.

So many Maltese are owned by elderly folks--when they become ill, need to move to nursing homes, or pass on the effect on the Malt's life can be devastating. So many of them end up in shelters, rescue, or less than desirable new home situations.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not this one, her mommys loves her, but if she cannot ever look after her, i'd never let her go to a shelter

she'd come to me.... although this time she would go home cus she is loved...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
more pics in gallery from day 2

things are going well, the weathers nice so they are in the garden playing etc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts