Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I so seldom remember to get my camera out when the girls are all clean, so I thought I would take a couple of pictures of them today. Nothing special -- except that they're wearing the bows that CeeCee and Rain sent. Very cute, imho.

Lacie (in pink) and Tilly (in blue)

Some of Lacie

And a couple of Tilly

Thanks for looking at my two cuties. :) :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Awwwwdorable!! Both girls look so sweet in thier bows. And I love the way you did your pictures. Very clever!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, Lynn ... the pictures of Lacie and Tilly brought a great big smile to my face! :wub::wub:

They are both so gorgeous and I love the bows that Cee Cee and Rain sent. The pretty pink and blue bows look precious on Lacie and Tilly. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:wub:well I see the girls had their spa day:wub: absolutely adorable, Lynn you really need to post more pictures of the girls, they are so pretty with their bows:tender: they remind me of little skin kids on their first day of school
I think Lacie looks abit like Matilda:wub: what wonderful gifts from Cee and Rain, I love big bows

I just took another look at Lacie and Tilly, you need to make that first picture your siggy

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Well it's about time you posted pics of the girls!! It's been like forever!!!!

They look so cute in their big bows :wub::wub:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
lynn, so gald you posted photos of your two precious girls!! We don't get to see enough of them! Thoes shots are just darling!!!:wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Lynn, those pictures are ALL amazing!!! The first one is my favorite, I think, totally frame-worthy!

The girls look beautiful after their baths...I need to do bath day around here....ugh...lol

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:good post - perfect:good post - perfect GORGEOUS!!:wub::wub:Oh my gosh, how did you get such perfect close ups of them? I'm swooning. Just beautiful and perfect gifts from CeeCee and Rain. :chili:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts