Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pictures of Massimo in my flowers, he knows he's not suppose to be in there too! lol But I thought, hey, the flowers are starting to die out, so I might as well get some pics!! They aren't very good- he looks all bleached out.....sorry.....

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Great pictures!

I love the white against the color of the flowers. He is an adorable puppy!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww..thanks for all your nice comments.... I just wish I could take better pictures. I do have some, but they are far and few between. LOL I can't really seem to capture what he really looks like......he's much cuter in person...

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Did you use the flash when taking the pictures ? This happens to me mostly when using the flash. I try to avoid to have to use it now. Massimo still looks cute. And the flowers are still nice. I love petunias.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Aug 8 2005, 06:34 PM
Did you use the flash when taking the pictures ? This happens to me mostly when using the flash. I try to avoid to have to use it now. Massimo still looks cute. And the flowers are still nice. I love petunias.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=88424
[/QUOTE]

It's funny you asked that, becuase I thought I saw it go off! Jaimie has tried to show me how to use my camera....lol.....guess I'm slow to catch on! I'l figure it out one of these day.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CUTE!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts