Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
OMG!
That looks horrible. I would get the money back and then still post the kind of trash she is selling. Help others before they get taken. That is garbage! I would email the pics to eBay too if you file a complaint. That is ridiculous! Good luck again with everything!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by angel+Jun 30 2005, 05:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RexsMom
@Jun 30 2005, 05:26 PM
OMG!  
    That looks horrible.  I would get the money back and then still post the kind of trash she is selling.  Help others before they get taken.  That is garbage!  I would email the pics to eBay too if you file a complaint.  That is ridiculous!  Good luck again with everything!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76672
Thanks! Just happy I warned you from being another victim!! I'll report her, we already sent the pics to her demanding a refund, I'm going to neimans and nordstroms now!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76677
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you! As soon as you first told us that you bid on the carrier I went and looked and fell in love with the green carrier! I am glad you shared this with us and prevented me from bidding! Petedge has a cute carrier I was looking at. I dont know if I would use it much though, I dont really take him out much and when I do I am carrying him.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Originally posted by angel+Jun 30 2005, 08:42 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 30 2005, 05:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-RexsMom
@Jun 30 2005, 05:26 PM
OMG!  
    That looks horrible.  I would get the money back and then still post the kind of trash she is selling.  Help others before they get taken.  That is garbage!  I would email the pics to eBay too if you file a complaint.  That is ridiculous!  Good luck again with everything!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76672

Thanks! Just happy I warned you from being another victim!! I'll report her, we already sent the pics to her demanding a refund, I'm going to neimans and nordstroms now!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76677

Thank you! As soon as you first told us that you bid on the carrier I went and looked and fell in love with the green carrier! I am glad you shared this with us and prevented me from bidding! Petedge has a cute carrier I was looking at. I dont know if I would use it much though, I dont really take him out much and when I do I am carrying him.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76700
Your welcome, which carrier is it...I got one and hated it, it was the size for a 2 pound dog, and smelled like cheap plastic...errrrrrr
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76735
[/B][/QUOTE]

The croc and the leopard looking carriers were cute, but I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt smell like plastic! Which one did you get from there? Just a tip...buy the clothes a size bigger, I measured Rex and he measured to wear a xs or s so I got small, with his hair he could have used a medium. The smalls are a little snug and if they shrink they wont fit! I will have to wash them in cold.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Same thing happened to me on Ebay,
I didn't pay too much so I didn't bother trying to get a refund. I wonder if we bought it from the same seller? So many people were disappointed that their rating went from 100% to about 85%! Live and learn I guess

Ruby's mom Martha

·
Registered
942 Posts
You know, just because a product is fake doesn't mean it has to be of shoddy quality, you know? -_- I mean, if you are selling a product, legitimate or not, it should meet some sort of standard. Sheesh...good luck!

~Elegant

·
Registered
260 Posts
OMG...what a mess. I am so sorry for you.
I have never bought anything from ebay...I'm just chicken I guess.
But many people have gotten really good deals there.
I just know the same thing would happen to me that happened to you and I would not be a 'happy camper'.
I hope things work out well for you.
I would notify ebay because this is definitely a 'rip-off'.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jun 30 2005, 09:32 PM
I got it from foxykatfootwear, most of the people were so taken that they thought it was real!  I didnt pay through paypal, just a check...thanks Rex, I was looking at the closed one thats tan and brown, the clothes are very small, how much does Rex weigh?  Since our dogs only going to be 11 weeks, we figured we should get the smallest size for now, thanks for the tip!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76755
[/QUOTE]

I say you email the seller the Ebay policy on counterfeit products, it helped me get my money back after I got taken by a lying seller and bought a fake Louis Vuitton dog carrier that was a horrible replica. I did pay throught PayPal though.

Ebay Counterfeit Policy

Ruby's mom Martha

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Elegant@Jul 1 2005, 12:48 AM
You know, just because a product is fake doesn't mean it has to be of shoddy quality, you know?  -_-   I mean, if you are selling a product, legitimate or not, it should meet some sort of standard.  Sheesh...good luck!

~Elegant
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=76763
[/QUOTE]

The only "problem" is that if the care were taken to make fakes with the same quality materials and workmanship as the real ones, then the price would be as expensive as the real ones, too. So, if we want a quality bag we should buy a real one that has a brand name behind it and is from a reputable store.

P.S. Can you tell that I am passionate about disliking fakes!!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Angel, I had my first experience with Ebay last week and it, too was a bad one. I guess the law of averages doesn't prevent the first experience from being bad.

I ordered a 2 piece Wilton cake pan set and received the wrong pan. It was a single pan and not the style I ordered. I went to My Ebay and there was my two piece pan set, clearly pictured in the "You Won" window.

Oddly, at 2 am the next morning I received a reply from the seller with a link to ebay showing the single pan, the wrong pan, in the "You Won" window.

?????????

Ebay replied saying they couldn't find the transaction and referred me to their various policies. Big help.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I have bought quite a few things on eBay and had great experiences every time. I also have sold quite a few items and it is fun and has been a great experience, so far!! Sorry you guys have had bad luck.....

BTW, I always pay with PayPal and I only accept PayPal... I feel it offers some measure of protection......

1 - 20 of 36 Posts