Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to take some pics of the fluffs today.

Riley

Reese

Noelle, i couldn't decide which one i liked better

Chloe

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Oh, Debbie!
Your babies are gorgeous times four!
I love how they are all in the powder blue outfits.
You are so good at maintaining their nice coats! :)

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh - do I love those close ups. :wub::wub::wub: They all look so cute and I just love all the little bows. What a happy holiday it must have been for you.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
How do you keep them looking so elegant? One is a hand-full!
Thanks for sharing. I love looking at the sweet little faces.

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Wow! Debbie, they are looking so beautiful! You gotta love a well groomed Malt!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Debbie, those are great pictures of your adorable pups!
I love their ON sweaters, I started to get those.:wub:

·
Registered
86 Posts
All I can say is that I want to scoop them up and kiss their noses.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey Riley.....it's Nikki and Kodie here! You are one lucky dude!!:cool: How did you end up getting to live with all those lovely ladies?! Please give them a few smooches from us! :smootch:Oh, and Kodie says to give "his" sweet Chloe an extra kiss from him!! I think he's in love with her!!:wub:

Mommy says all your babies look beautiful!:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Debbie -- they're all so gorgeous. And you got the Oscar Newman sweater for each of the girls. :) Reese's hair is really growing quickly too. It may not seem like it to you, but I can tell in her pictures.

You're so lucky to have FOUR beautiful fluffs. :)

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Riley.....it's Nikki and Kodie here! You are one lucky dude!!:cool: How did you end up getting to live with all those lovely ladies?! Please give them a few smooches from us! :smootch:Oh, and Kodie says to give "his" sweet Chloe an extra kiss from him!! I think he's in love with her!!:wub:

Mommy says all your babies look beautiful!:wub:

Hey Kodie...it's Riley i don't know how i got to be around these girls some of them drive me crazy. I'll send Chloe to you, you can have her if you want she talks way too much for my liking. :whistle: I like Noelle she can stay, she likes to play with me and Reese doesn't like to socialize with us, i'll send her to your house too. :w00t: Please don't my mommy that i'm trying to find new homes for my sisters. I'll give them kisses from you and your brother and hopefully they won't think i'm trying to :hump: when i give them the kisses.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
They are all so adorable and perfectly groomed...I think of all the work with one fluff and times it by four, holy cow. I can tell how loved they are by looking at their pics...thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
They are all so adorable and perfectly groomed...I think of all the work with one fluff and times it by four, holy cow. I can tell how loved they are by looking at their pics...thanks for sharing!
:HistericalSmiley:Me too. I have thought this many times.

Debbie they are adorable.:wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts