Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these yesterday while trying to keep myself occupied while waiting for Pebbles to come home from her spay.

<span style="color:blue">The girls' offical hangout when they're in my room.
GiGi, "Yeah dad, mom kept us in here the entire time."

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Cute!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww what cuties!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Adorable babies!

·
Registered
76 Posts
is that a playpen intended for infants? I wondered if that would work for a fur baby? Do they mind being in there? Because I'm sure they alwyays are (what daddies don't know won't hurt them)

Too cute pictures!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by JCButterfly@Apr 27 2005, 02:54 PM
is that a playpen intended for infants?  I wondered if that would work for a fur baby?  Do they mind being in there?  Because I'm sure they alwyays are  (what daddies don't know won't hurt them)

Too cute pictures!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57285
[/QUOTE]

Yes, its a child's playpen. I got it at Walmart for about $30. They actually love being in there because they are with me. As long as they can see me, all is well. Normally when I went up to my room, I could only bring one at a time (hubby doesn't trust them on the carpet). Now the entire gang can come up! They usually just chew on a toy or catch a cat nap. I love it and for the price, who can beat that!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by JCButterfly@Apr 27 2005, 02:54 PM
is that a playpen intended for infants?  I wondered if that would work for a fur baby?  Do they mind being in there?  Because I'm sure they alwyays are  (what daddies don't know won't hurt them)

Too cute pictures!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57285
[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'll tell her you said so!

For their weekly bath, I use Fresh n' Clean Oatmeal & Baking Soda Shampoo (I get it from Petsmart). I've used this from day one on all of them because I bathe them pretty often (once a week at the very least). I follow up with the same brand of conditioner. A groomer suggested this brand to me when I first got Mia (my yorkie) as it is less likely to dry the skin due to frequent bathing.

Once a month, I use Gold Medal Pets "Blue Diamond" whitening shampoo. It leaves their coat sooooo soft. I love it! This too I get at Petsmart.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts