Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milo was supposed to be getting clipped today but the groomer had to reschedule so I took some pics of Milo with all the stuff he has won in the last year (minus 2 trophies - I forgot them:blush:)

I trimmed his topknot (well, actually a few inches off it as it was pretty damaged) and his coat so its a little short.

He was squinting in most of the pics :(

more to come...

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Wow, that's pretty impressive!! Milo's one beautiful boy!! :wub:
Loved the pictures and video, thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
I loved the way he tilted his head & that he looked back at the ribbons!
He will probably love the new cut---a lot more freedom to move for sure!
You have done a great job w/him Orla! Now it is time to be a "puppy" again!
Can't wait to see his cut.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I HAD to sign back on to leave you a message - YOU, young lady, are AMAZING - oh yes, Milo is stunning - BUT, look at the work that you have done! I'm in awe. It takes a LOT of talent and dedication on your part to be able to accomplish what you have done! BRAVO to you, Ms. Orla, Bravo to you!

I am impressed with you and your sweet Milo!:wub:

I was waiting to see if the gift that I got for Milo would be "fitting" after the clip - I think I have the *perfect* gift for that little fellow - - -I'll send it along early - he may just need this after his clip!

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow! What a colorful board! I know you are proud of him.
thanks - I am so proud of him!

I loved the way he tilted his head & that he looked back at the ribbons!
He will probably love the new cut---a lot more freedom to move for sure!
You have done a great job w/him Orla! Now it is time to be a "puppy" again!
Can't wait to see his cut.
Thanks.

I think he is gonna love having short hair too!! :D

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I HAD to sign back on to leave you a message - YOU, young lady, are AMAZING - oh yes, Milo is stunning - BUT, look at the work that you have done! I'm in awe. It takes a LOT of talent and dedication on your part to be able to accomplish what you have done! BRAVO to you, Ms. Orla, Bravo to you!

I am impressed with you and your sweet Milo!:wub:

I was waiting to see if the gift that I got for Milo would be "fitting" after the clip - I think I have the *perfect* gift for that little fellow - - -I'll send it along early - he may just need this after his clip!
Allie, you always leave the sweetest comments!

You are so so so kind to have gotten Milo a gift!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
The head tilt and long eyelashes are beyond adorable!!! What a handsome handsome boy - all prizes well deserved!!! Quite the haul, Milo!!! You Go!!!! Can't wait to see him later after his groomer visit - but bet you're a bit nervous since his hair is so gorgeous! But will be a lot less work and they do look like puppies again :)

·
Premium Member
5,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The head tilt and long eyelashes are beyond adorable!!! What a handsome handsome boy - all prizes well deserved!!! Quite the haul, Milo!!! You Go!!!! Can't wait to see him later after his groomer visit - but bet you're a bit nervous since his hair is so gorgeous! But will be a lot less work and they do look like puppies again :)
thanks!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aw Milo is beautiful!! and quite accomplished!! I love the way he tilted his head, it's both cute and quizzical :D :D :wub: love it. also excited to see Milo in a puppy cut :D

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wonderful! You and Milo have done an amazing job! We are all so proud of you and cannot wait to see Milo in his new cut!!

Bravo Miss Orla, Bravo!!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
How fantastic. :) I am glad your groomer delayed your trimming :aktion033::aktion033:
He is adorable, what super achievements, you must be so proud of yourself and him. :chili::chili:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts