Discussion Starter #1
Still learning my way around
I love this place,there are a few pics. of my babies in the album
This place is GREAT,Thank,s Joe

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank,s everyone! They are my loves.As you can see Kirby is having a problem with eye stain.It wasent too bad until this month he,s eight months now and overnite they got really bad.I guess from reading all the posts its due to teething.But sure makes me crazy :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182@Dec 5 2004, 10:30 AM
Thank,s everyone! They are my loves.As you can see Kirby is having a problem with eye stain.It wasent too bad until this month he,s eight months now and overnite they got really bad.I guess from reading all the posts its due to teething.But sure makes me crazy :new_Eyecrazy:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20411
[/QUOTE]
Yes, Caesar doesnt stain, but he did some when he was teething. THat could very well be the problem. We put a little hydrogen peroxide on it with a qtip and this seemed to help some.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Dec 5 2004, 11:32 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sheila2182
@Dec 5 2004, 10:30 AM
Yes, Caesar doesnt stain, but he did some when he was teething. THat could very well be the problem. We put a little hydrogen peroxide on it with a qtip and this seemed to help some.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20413
[/B][/QUOTE]
Thank,s Caesar,s Mommie,im going to try that,but i heard it really dries out their hair.But maybe just using a little bit.!

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by sheila2182+Dec 5 2004, 10:39 AM-->
Originally posted by Caesar's [email protected] 5 2004, 11:32 AM

[/QUOTE]
Thank,s Caesar,s Mommie,im going to try that,but i heard it really dries out their hair.But maybe just using a little bit.!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20415
[/B][/QUOTE]
I didnt have any problems with that, but I just put a dab on the qtip. I was scared to put too much on, and just put it where it was red. I hope it works for you.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Dec 5 2004, 01:09 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Caesar's [email protected] 5 2004, 11:32 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20415
I didnt have any problems with that, but I just put a dab on the qtip. I was scared to put too much on, and just put it where it was red. I hope it works for you.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20428
[/B][/QUOTE] :lol: Thanks im gonna try it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts