Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't remember who on my friend's list in Facebook posted a picture of her pup getting in her lipstick. If you recognize yourself, I want to let you know that your picture has been used. A friend of mine received that picture in an e-mail to cheer her up. But she was shocked because she knew that this picture was posted on FB by one of my friends.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That pic has gone around in emails for awhile.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Brit is right. This picture has been posted all over Facebook, sent in emails, etc. I doubt anyone knows whose dog it really is. Supposedly his name is Louis.
The lipstick or whatever it is is on the dog's face so perfectly it doesn't seem possible that this could have happened without a little help! :whistle:

Post #19 in this thread is more in line with what it would actually look like ...
http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/64-picture-posts/96642-awful-but-funny-photos-your-fluff.html#post1633064

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I agree. It was probably computer worked or expertly smeared on by her mama. She's a cute little shih tzu even with all that glamour touchup. LOL

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok nothing to worry about then. Now that you mention it Sher, I agree if he got into lipstick it would not look that perfect.

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
That looks like a dog I saw at Nationals named Sprout. They dyed her hair all different colors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts