Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I was just wondering how many of you have a picture of your dog on your phone. I just got a camera phone and of course I have a picture of Lacey for the wallpaper. My husband thinks I have gone crazy. The banner even says "Lacey's Mom phone." I have been going around all morning taking pictures of Lacey and sending them to my family on their phones. My son called me and said yes she is cute but no more pictures! LOL I enough figured out how to text message him with the picture telling him that his sister misses him and can't wait to see him at Christmas. My son is 20 and he is well aware that his mother is a little bit of a nut.

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!!

Love from Lacey and I.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i am probably more crazy than you. LOL. i have maltese stuff everywhere. i went to www.colormemine.com and got a plaque that had a dog that said welcome---and i painted it to look like gruffi.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Dec 23 2004, 11:47 AM
Okay I was just wondering how many of you have a picture of your dog on your phone.  I just got a camera phone and of course I have a picture of Lacey for the wallpaper.  My husband thinks I have gone crazy.  The banner even says "Lacey's Mom phone."  I have been going around all morning taking pictures of Lacey and sending them to my family on their phones.  My son called me and said yes she is cute but no more pictures!  LOL  I enough figured out how to text message him with the picture telling him that his sister misses him and can't wait to see him at Christmas.  My son is 20 and he is well aware that his mother is a little bit of a nut.

Love from Lacey and I.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25129
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.... A picture of them at "power on" , "power off" and for the wallpaper and several in the Gallery... of course!!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
My phone is also full of pictures of the girls. daezie is my wall paper and maya and daezie are my screen saver.

Just yesterday we went to to our final x-mas shopping and I found a purse with the picture of 2 malteses (one has long hair and the other is a pup) my husband is the one that say " you have to buy it"
so I did. the purse is pink. I love it

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by ilove_d&m@Dec 23 2004, 11:31 AM
My phone is also full of pictures of the girls. daezie is my wall paper and maya and daezie are my screen saver.

Just yesterday we went to to our final x-mas shopping and I found a purse with the picture of 2 malteses (one has long hair and the other is a pup) my husband is the one that say " you have to buy it"
  so I did. the purse is pink. I love it

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25137
[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking of getting one of those custome photo purses. But they are too expensive.

Gina Alexander Purses (Younkers sells these bags)

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i wanted to get one made too..but they are very expensive...i broke down and got his one

even though parker is way cuter ..i like it

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
u didnt have to take the pic of the pic...u coulda pix msged urself with the pic! thats what i did b/c the pix the phone takes arent as good as mine!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have two maltese purses...one that looks like Brink sitting by a fence or something, and a smaller fluffy puppy one...I love both of them!!
I got mine on ebay for a great price...the one with the fence had a matching wallet!!!
Can't take pics b/c hubby has the camera.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i got mine on ebay too and i got a matchin wallet w/ mine...i just found pics off another site of the one i have cause i was too lazyto take a pic of it

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by Laceys mom@Dec 23 2004, 11:47 AM
Okay I was just wondering how many of you have a picture of your dog on your phone.  I just got a camera phone and of course I have a picture of Lacey for the wallpaper.  My husband thinks I have gone crazy.  The banner even says "Lacey's Mom phone."  I have been going around all morning taking pictures of Lacey and sending them to my family on their phones.  My son called me and said yes she is cute but no more pictures!  LOL  I enough figured out how to text message him with the picture telling him that his sister misses him and can't wait to see him at Christmas.  My son is 20 and he is well aware that his mother is a little bit of a nut.

Love from Lacey and I.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=25129
[/QUOTE]
Most of my pics are of Abby on my phone... and one of them is ALWAYS my wallpaper...

I just love her to bits and she's the darn cutest thing - makes my day to look at her - even if it is just a photo on my phone!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys! Now I don't feel so silly. Today I went and did some last minute Christmas shopping and I found myself taking my phone out and looking at my Lacey. I think I have finally lost it! LOL

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Now I have several pictures of Lacey stored in my phone along with phone numbers. If my hubby calls me a picture of Lacey comes on my screen, if my son calls another picture of Lacey. I even have a video of her playing with her favorite toy so I can play that. This way she is always with me.

Happy holidays everyone!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts