Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot of people like to post they're pics for others to see, so why not a picture section?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Cappy@Mar 27 2005, 08:21 PM
Alot of people like to post they're pics for others to see, so why not a picture section?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46664
[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure I understand your question. There is a Gallery where we can post pictures, like the cute pictures you posted tonight. Not sure what you mean by "picture section" ??

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...hmm. It's just that some people post pictures outside of the gallery. Oh, i don't know.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
There is a limit to how many pics you can put into the gallery. I take a lot of pictures so I use a different site to store my pics.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Apr 8 2005, 04:50 PM
I was just wondering about this- would there be a way to put a link in the member's profiles to their specific gallery?  Or is there one somewhere that I just cant find?  thanks

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50595
[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea about having a link to your gallery in your siggy... I had not thought of that... I'm not sure i'll work....OK.... here is the link to my Gallery page... let's see if it works. Kallie and Catcher's Gallery

PS I think it works.... that's a great idea you had!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
GREAT idea! I hope it works even after new people add their pictures. We shall see. I will add my link to my sig another day. I am too tired right now and was just getting off the computer for the night.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts