Bailey waiting for her mommy at the groomers

Mommy lets get out of here already

Mommy I just want to relax

I just love parades :chili:

Mommy said this is wait happens after parade day

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh Bailey - you look so cute coming from the groomers. It seems to take forever for mommy's to get back, doesn't it? So what kind of parade did you see? It must have been a great one since you were so tired, but so cute.:wub:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mommy said it was a school parade....it was so much fun i made alot of friends....for some reason everyone kept asking about my stroller like they had not seen one before!!!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ahhh Baily, you look so cute after your grooming. I'll bet you enjoyed that parade and that is what made you so tired!!! Loved your pictures!!!:chili:

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Bailey that's one adorable little pink tummy,it looks like it needed a wub... I can't resist rubbing my little one's tummies when they lay like that...

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
She is just adorable!:wub: The pics are great. I love them all:chili:Thanks for sharing these with us, just darling.:blush:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Lot's of stuff going on around your house lately!!! Sounds like fun :chili:

Look what you've done, mom!!...you wore Bailey out!!

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
Nothing like a good bath, combing and for mine soft music and candles and they all just lie down. They really love music around here!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Awe, Bailey is a little dollbaby. She looks so darn precious in her pink stroller!!! :wub: Thanks for sharing your eventful and fun day with us beautiful Bailey!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts