Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do some of you post a caption and then a pic , n then a caption n then a picture ? because when i upload the pics they are all together .. HELP :blush:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok when u use photobucket which one of the links do u use ? you know how they give u like four ?
I upload to photobucket and then use the links for here - much easier!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
ok when u use photobucket which one of the links do u use ? you know how they give u like four ?
Liza - use the bottom link that they give you. I forget if it's called image link. When I click on the photo I want in Photobucket and it comes up sort of full page I go to the box with the links on the left and just click over the last link and it automatically copies it. Then just paste it in the thread or reply in SM. You can space each of the links out and put your captions before them. You won't see the pix yourself until you hit preview.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Testing:

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Yep. it works. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I don't use photobucket.:unsure: I have been going to manage your attachments down below, the pictures never go in order,:angry: so do I have to use photobucket, before the change over I could put captions under my pictures, it was so much easier for me

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
I cannot get this right either! I cannot caption any pictures! Not so sure I like the new format. I also cannot figure how to change the siggy.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
So am I understanding this right, to caption it has to be
done with photobucket??

Pam,
As for changing you siggy, I have
updated but not changed. Maybe I can help you if you
tell me what you want to do.

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
I don't use photobucket.:unsure: I have been going to manage your attachments down below, the pictures never go in order,:angry: so do I have to use photobucket, before the change over I could put captions under my pictures, it was so much easier for me
I cannot get this right either! I cannot caption any pictures! Not so sure I like the new format. I also cannot figure how to change the siggy.
I've been using Photobucket for some time now and it's free. I wasn't able to load from my iPhotos to SM since the new format so I just use PB. For changing siggy just go to UserCP and edit signature. All I do is the same as I posted about posting pix from there but I believe you just need to go to resize to make it small enough (I think it might be the small setting) and it will resize the picture, then just copy the last link in the set of 4 and past to that Edit Siggy post. Again you won't see the photo until you preview.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts