Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you post several pictures with captions under (or over) each one individually? I saw this same question has been asked before, but the only answer required that you use photobucket. Is there a way to do it with uploding pics directly from the computer without using photobucket?

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Hi Jocelyn,

I upload the pictures directly from my computer, then type my post and my picture caption. Right above the box where you type your post, there's a little paper clip. When you click on it, it will list the pictures you have uploaded. Just click on the one you want with the caption and it will insert it there for you.

I hope that makes sense....

Debbie

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jocelyn,

I upload the pictures directly from my computer, then type my post and my picture caption. Right above the box where you type your post, there's a little paper clip. When you click on it, it will list the pictures you have uploaded. Just click on the one you want with the caption and it will insert it there for you.

I hope that makes sense....

Debbie
thanks- I'll have to try that- not sure I quite get it, but I'll try playing around with it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts