Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang!!! I've FINALLY got some pictures for all to see.

Traci.... I hope you like em!!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
love the xmas shot!
very cute babies!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf@Feb 6 2005, 10:19 PM
Hi gang!!!  I've FINALLY got some pictures for all to see.

Traci.... I hope you like em!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33913
[/QUOTE]

What a beautiful family you have!!!! Those are awesome pix! You have beautiful skin kids and fur babies!!!!

Thanx for sharing!

BTW: were you referring to me? Traci? Is there another on here?
Nevermind
! Now I remember (b/c someone reminded me)...your wife and I have the same name/spelling...I also remembered that you had skin kids, which is rare on this forum, so I was really glad to see pictures of your whole family! I am REALLY needing some sleep...he he..and maybe some kinko biloba or whatever that supplement is for memory help!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/B][/QUOTE]

What a beautiful family you have!!!! Those are awesome pix! You have beautiful skin kids and fur babies!!!!

Thanx for sharing!

Nevermind
! Now I remember (b/c someone reminded me)...your wife and I have the same name/spelling...I also remembered that you had skin kids, which is rare on this forum, so I was really glad to see pictures of your whole family! I am REALLY needing some sleep...he he..and maybe some kinko biloba or whatever that supplement is for memory help!
"]<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33926
[/B][/QUOTE]

yes I was referring tou you

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanx for sharing!

Nevermind
"]<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33926
[/B][/QUOTE]
LoL you crack me up Traci :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts