Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our new Jilli Bean ( Bleu Jade) watching TV with the group (Jilli is on left, Twinkle on right foreground, Mimi with her topknot down and then Emma's snout visible in the rear and then my sister Sue).
Also a picture of "Tomboy" ( Dirty girl) Emma after a romp thru oak pollen husks and the burn pit...........she has got to be the dirtiest Maltese ever somedays. She would get the award for "The most bathed Maltese Dog" too!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
This is our first winter in Mississippi and we have those oak pollen husks everywhere!!! I've never had to deal with them before and OMG they're driving me crazy. Every time the girls go out they look just like Emma and I have those husks everywhere inside because they ride in on the girls coats. Please tell me this will get better soon. :w00t:
Loved the pictures! :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Cat - Boy talk about a family. Your little brood looks as happy as can be with Jilli looking at the camera saying, "Aren't I lucky?" She looks like she's fitting right in.:wub::wub::wub::wub: Of course you're the lucky one.:)
What the heck are oak pollen husks? What do they look like? Sound disgusting. The pollens here (even in the city) have been brutal. My poor neighbor who just got a Havenese has the dog under house arrest :police:-- she took her out and couldn't breathe when they came back in. Apparently little Lucy is a dust and pollen mop so she's keeping her in for the next few weeks.:w00t::w00t: I keep wiping Tyler down and washing his feet when he comes in. I think all the rain we had really set us up for a bad season.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oak pollen husks are those brown things hanging off of Emmas face ( and elsewhere) they are dried crispy hulls that pop off when the buds/leaves come........ They cling to my persian cats and the sheltie and Emma ( everyone else is indoor- at least of a while this oak sh*t is all over- whe have 30 plus trees- mostly oaks. I am sweeping my house a few times a day and they are AWFUL this year ! I think because it was a very wet winter?

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Looks like my kind of couch! :wub: They are so adorable all snuggled up together like that. And Emma looks sooooo happy. Thank you for letting her be the 'most bathed' Maltese Dog.:heart:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Oh I feel your pain! We have 6 oak trees in our yard and those pollen things are EVERYWHERE!!!! :smpullhair: Sophie doesn't go outside but Bailey refuses to use a pee pad so she always comes in with those things stuck to her. I have to pull them all off because if Sophie finds them she will try to eat them!!

On a happy note your babies are adorable & I love Blue Jade's new name!! :wub:

·
Registered
69 Posts
LOL I have a "tomboy" too!! I just cut her down for the summer :blush: but she was in full coat and BOY was it hard running around after her trying to keep her clean :blink:

Your babies are adorable :wub:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Jilli and your whole family is just precious!! I love Jilli's new name!! :wub:

Big HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
Cute pictures of the babies. I'm really sick of the oak husks. Since my two potty outside, it's comb and brush time constantly. Jilli is just adorable, and I'm pretty sure one of her relatives is in Bogie's agility class. He is the spitting image of Jilli.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jilli is Mimi's full blooded aunt. Jillis parents are Mimi's grandparents and I believe Twinkles great grandparents ( I don't have Twinkle's pedigree yet)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Louis looks exactly the same when he goes out. The pollen here is pretty bad too. I love how your new malt is fitting in so nicely with your family, it makes me smile.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts