1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great pictures!!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Wow!! Great pictures!! It looks like you had a wonderful time!!

-c

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by MalteseJane@Jun 21 2005, 03:37 PM
Beautiful pictures. Love the beach and zoo photos. We did not have a nice time there, it was cold and rainy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74285
[/QUOTE]
It was overcast and cold the first 5.5 days. Thursday afternoon the sun finally came out and stayed out. The rest of the trip it was sunny and warm (70s).

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Oh!.....oh! I wanna go now! It looks like you all had a wonderful time and it was just beautiful there. I was there a long time ago, over 25 years ago, and it was beautiful then, too.

Yeah, where IS Lexi?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Pico's Parent@Jun 21 2005, 05:09 PM
Oh!.....oh! I wanna go now!  It looks like  you all had a wonderful time and it was just beautiful there.  I was there a long time ago, over 25 years ago, and it was beautiful then, too. 

Yeah, where IS Lexi?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=74292
[/QUOTE]
Lexi was with grandpa and uncle brad.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats sooo awesome!! how'd you like the weather?? i liked it cuz i was able to leave the door open all day long...and it'd be a breeze...and it was soo nice.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok here is a summary of my trip.

We got there about 11AM on Saturday the 11th. My aunt and uncle were supposed to pick us up from the airport. They stopped by the car rental place to tell them we would not be in to get our car until 5PM (we were supposed to be there by noon). The guy said that was fine and he would change the pick up time in the computer. When we got there at 4PM there was no record of that conversation in the computer and they had given our car (a PT Cruiser) away. We ended up getting a Ford Focus. On Monday the dang trunk wouldn't shut so we had to take it back and get another car (a PT Cruiser this time).

The weather from Saturday to Thursday morning was overcast and in the 60s. But on Thursday afternoon the sun came out and it warmed up. It was gorgeous the rest of the time.

We felt the earthquake on the 12th. It was weird it was like the room gently rocked back and forth a couple of times.

We went to the Kenny Chesney concert on the 18th. It was great!!!

I had a lot of fun! San Diego is so pretty. I would love to go back again sometime (but not when there is June gloom
).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts