Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
He's gorgeous! I love seeing beautiful dogs and seeing beautiful Australian dogs makes my day - it's rare to see pure Maltese in Sydney (so I've found).

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I don't see how you breeders do it, the coat is beautiful. I would not know how to keep a malt in such good condition. Good luck in the show!!!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's gorgeous! I love seeing beautiful dogs and seeing beautiful Australian dogs makes my day - it's rare to see pure Maltese in Sydney (so I've found).
.There are more in Sydney than Adelaide most of the breeders are there
and in Melbourne. Brisbane has a few as well as Perth. Very few in Adelaide only three registered breeders, the others are all unregistered
Thankyou all it is very hard to keep him like that.
Unforntunately he has to live mostly in a large pen with plenty of toys and pigs ears as he cant get messed up by the others

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I know there are quite a few Maltese breeders in Sydney - but you rarely see pure Maltese at the dog park.

I'm quite wary of breeders in my area after having an issue with my breeder failing to register Luna (as reguired by DogsNSW regulations). I've been meaning to head out to some shows though - as I really want to see some full coat Malts!

Although I was out near Merimalt's shop and was awed at the photos they have of their dogs - so gorgeous!

I'm eagerly waiting till I can get a show potential pup and try my hand at showing. Maybe next year. Until then I just drool over the pictures and read as much as I can :)

Good work on keeping his coat so white and beautiful!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know there are quite a few Maltese breeders in Sydney - but you rarely see pure Maltese at the dog park.

I'm quite wary of breeders in my area after having an issue with my breeder failing to register Luna (as reguired by DogsNSW regulations). I've been meaning to head out to some shows though - as I really want to see some full coat Malts!

Although I was out near Merimalt's shop and was awed at the photos they have of their dogs - so gorgeous!

I'm eagerly waiting till I can get a show potential pup and try my hand at showing. Maybe next year. Until then I just drool over the pictures and read as much as I can :)

Good work on keeping his coat so white and beautiful!
Merimalt is where Grigori's father is at the moment he is staying there before he goes back to England his name is American Champion Grand Champion Lafford kajen Phantasy. There is a picture of him on Dogzonline.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
I had a look at American Champion Grand Champion Lafford kajen Phantasy - he is gorgeous! Like father like son!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
All these yummy show babies...they are all winners! :wub: Grigori doesn't look the least bit nervous.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts