Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my pet hammock that I got from ABC. It is small, but big enough for one of my fat cats...I doubt Brinkley will sleep on it...Little Bit has already claimed it as hers.
Anyway, here are a few pictures.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx.
He is about 8 pounds.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Brink is SO cute, I love the way his face is clipped (I'm still obsessed with groomers). My cat "C.C" is 14 lbs., I don't think fatty would even FIT in that cute hammock!! It is just adorable though!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Apr 8 2005, 05:22 PM
Brink is SO cute, I love the way his face is clipped (I'm still obsessed with groomers).  My cat "C.C" is 14 lbs., I don't think fatty would even FIT in that cute hammock!!  It is just adorable though!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50647
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the grooming compliment! I do it myself!

This particular cat is about 12 pounds...so yours would probably fit too...but not much more than that!
They won't be able to lay more than one cat at a time, although I am sure mine will try!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Little Bit looks very comfey!!! Brink looks like hes saying...and why am I standing here? Very cute pics
Oh great job on the grooming too !

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Awwww Nice! Too cute how Brink just sits there next to the hammock while you take a picture!

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
did you really cut him like that yourself? nice job!
i'd be soo worried cutting lucy's hair cuz i'd be afraid of butchering it
i'm not exactly artistically inclined

·
Registered
939 Posts
AWWWWW Brinkley looks so cute!!! you did a great job on his face i am still working on it with the boys i am getting better
tyhe kitty looks so comfy before i saw your post i posted about other pets than malts ! I wouldnt have posted it here silly me ! great pixs i love pixs!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by puppylucy@Apr 8 2005, 08:19 PM
did you really cut him like that yourself? nice job! 
  i'd be soo worried cutting lucy's hair cuz i'd be afraid of butchering it 
i'm not exactly artistically inclined 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50709
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Apr 8 2005, 08:39 PM
AWWWWW Brinkley looks so cute!!! you did a great job on his face i am still working on it with the boys i am getting better 
  tyhe kitty looks so comfy before i saw your post i posted about other pets than malts ! I wouldnt have posted it here silly me ! great pixs i love pixs!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=50722
[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for the compliments. I am not very artistically inclined either.
If you saw him in person-up close-you would be able to see my amateurism in the grooming department. If I take him out of the house he has to have a shirt on b/c I did his sides/tummy so uneven.
I can't wait for him to grow out so that I can even it up some. I would also like to round out his face a little more. I like the length of this muzzle/beard...even though a tiny bit shorter would be good. I like the fluffy faced teddy bear look.
The hair on his head and ears has changed. It used to be fluffy/cottony...and it seemed like overnight after a bath several months back it changed.
I am sure it wasn't overnight, but it seemed like it. Now his hair on top of his head is very silky and lays down flat no matter what...I would like for it to spike/fluff just a LITTLE...but, oh well. I think he is a doll,
regardless.
I probably will take him to our local groomer in the next week or two to get his paw pads trimmed and maybe she can help even him up some.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts