Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a picture each of my neice and nephew. He is three and she is almost one year. They are my precious lovies!!!
I don't get to see them near enough!!! Only about twice a year...
These were taken when we went to visit last week.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by sheila2182@Jul 22 2005, 09:01 PM
They are adorable
  I bet Aunt Traci didnt spoil them a bit while she was there

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83874
[/QUOTE]

Me?!
I didn't spoil them A BIT!!!!

My nephew took up with my son, and had very little to do with me...I couldn't put my neice down!
And I know better, I have two kids!!! But I didn't want to let go of her! My sister finally politely suggested one evening that I let her down to play...because I was eventually going to leave and she COULDN'T sit and hold her all day like I was.
So I put her down..but then I got down there and played/rolled around in the floor with her...She is a DOLL! And SO funnny! :lol: She is going to be a big mess in a few more months!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Jul 23 2005, 09:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sheila2182
@Jul 22 2005, 09:01 PM
They are adorable
   I bet Aunt Traci didnt spoil them a bit while she was there

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83874

Me?!
I didn't spoil them A BIT!!!!

My nephew took up with my son, and had very little to do with me...I couldn't put my neice down!
And I know better, I have two kids!!! But I didn't want to let go of her! My sister finally politely suggested one evening that I let her down to play...because I was eventually going to leave and she COULDN'T sit and hold her all day like I was.
So I put her down..but then I got down there and played/rolled around in the floor with her...She is a DOLL! And SO funnny! :lol: She is going to be a big mess in a few more months!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=83929
[/B][/QUOTE]
She sure has a head of hair! She has "way"more than Kaydence(granddaughter)who is almost 14 months! Hers is thin on the top & sides,but she does have lots of curls in the back!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For a long time after she was born it stuck STRAIGHT out/up everywhere!! She looked like she had stuck her finger in a light socket!
It is laying down more now. We tried keeping it in a barrette or a headband...but the little turkey kept taking it out and giving it back to us.

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">they're both soo cute
you must be very proud.</span>

1 - 15 of 15 Posts