Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe the puppies are 5 days old already! They are getting big and I can already see tiny flecks of black pigment starting to show up on their noses and toes.

Here is the female (I am thinking of naming her Treasure!)

Here is Lucky:

And here is Triniti Jr:

And here are all 3 of the grand-pups:

Thanks for looking....they are soooo cute! :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Awwwwww :wub::wub::wub: They are so precious and I love their names, especially Treasure. And what a riot with those big bows, which probably aren't that big. I wish I was holding one of those babies. :wub:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sooooo cute...I was wondering if you'd allready posted pics and I had somehow missed them. Congratulations to yall !!!

Hugs, Blanche

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Oh, Kelly, they're soooooooooooooooooooo cute. Thanks for sharing. These pics made my night. Pigment looks great and all 3 look very healthy. How is Terra doing?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Kelly, they are just so cute I like the Triniti Jr, Treasure and Lucky. Oh I just want to smoosh them...lol:smootch:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
I had to take another look at those faces, how sweet are they -

Wow, Kelly, the T's did a great job - and their mommy did a great job also :)

In just a few weeks they will be playing and moving about . . . can't wait!:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh my goodness, they are so precious! :tender:

I know we're all going to enjoy the next couple of months watching them grow and turn into fuzzy crazy puppies!!! Do you have new homes lined up yet? Maybe Stacy can help you determine which one to keep for show.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts