Discussion Starter #2
WOO HOO, I guess it worked!!
introducing Khane the yorkie
and reintroducing Kruze
they say "HI" everyone!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Your babies look very cute and adorable!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
How adorable!!! So glad to see Kruze again -- it's been a while. And isn't Khane just a doll baby. Jeryl -- both are beautiful fluffs. :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg they r both beautiful !! now that u remembered how to post pics we hope u do so much more often :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
they're so adorable!! :wub: this is my first time seeing them, please continue to share pictures with us :D

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
whoa!! What CUTIES!!! Where have I been and not seen these two babydolls?! I love them!!

Just wondering how does your Maltese's personality differ from your Yorkie's? I know each is individual but generally speaking? Both of your babies are so gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone, I love these guys!!
Bisou's mom to answer your question: Kruze is mostly laid back and a true mommas boy, Khane is a little more ornery, but has adapted Kruze's personality too, but while Kruze has to be right next to me, Khane is fine finding a cuddly place to sleep..Yorkies do tend to bark more, but I got the BarkOff and turn it on ocassionally and they get the message. Khane is my 22 year old daughters dog, but she is never home, so he is my dog too! when we have company over Kruze loves everyone and Khane will go into the other room and doesnt like strangers, I guess that is probably the biggest thing I notice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts