Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Send me your Maltese pictures and I will add them to the gallery...

send to:

PM for email

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Mar 22 2003, 09:23 AM
Send me your Maltese pictures and I will add them to the gallery...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=42
[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the visitor/guest gallery? Or members? Confused.
Doesn't take much sometimes. :wacko:
I looked at the visitor gallery, and some members have pics there too. Just don't want to break any rules...he he.

·
Registered
31 Posts
OK Joe, I'll be sending some on Friday. We will take some new pics of Cal for Thanksgiving (of course he had his hair done
)

So nice to be a part of this site.

n.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this post was before we had the gallery, you can click on "my controls" near the top and create your own gallery and upload pics to it, but if you need help or want me to do it you can still send them to me

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yea, that email address doesnt work anymore, let me know if you need a good one

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
to add pictures to your msg click the img button then a pop up window will appear...enter the url into the field and make sure u have .jpg at the end and thats it. to put one in your signature go to my controls and on the left see edit signature...click that and do the same process to put a pic there. to put one in your avatar (the side picture) go to my controls and edit avatar...this will allow u to upload a pic.

if you dont know the url of a picture, right click on the image and go to properties, then you can see the url.

good luck!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
o how cute!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... is that why you name ur baby bushi?? Look at how puffy your babies hair is!!! Cute!
It's bushy!

·
Registered
77 Posts
No Bushi is French Sounds like Boo-she like Sushi but with a B Not Bush'ee lol

Oh I name him Bushi because Maltese are very Bushi Dogs, and people say im Bushi. The Rest is History...

Your Maltese Kodie is a QT Pie!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by MyBushi@Jan 2 2005, 08:04 PM
ok Thanks...... 

Thanks Joe!

Still dont know how to work the Signature.... I'm trying but know Go... I'm happy to see Bushi's pic up now Thanks a Million
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26956
[/QUOTE]
For the signature you have to have your image hosted by a hosting company. Try Image Cave. It is free and very easy to use. I was intimidated at first, but it is totally a no brainer.

Once you get your image uploaded to the hosting site, copy the URL that will be beside the photo and paste it in to the Signature box that will open for you when you click "Edit Signature". This can be found in the Personal Profile section of your "My Controls" page.

Hope this helps....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jan 3 2005, 12:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MyBushi
@Jan 2 2005, 08:04 PM
ok Thanks...... 

Thanks Joe!

Still dont know how to work the Signature.... I'm trying but know Go... I'm happy to see Bushi's pic up now Thanks a Million
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26956
For the signature you have to have your image hosted by a hosting company. Try Image Cave. It is free and very easy to use. I was intimidated at first, but it is totally a no brainer.

Once you get your image uploaded to the hosting site, copy the URL that will be beside the photo and paste it in to the Signature box that will open for you when you click "Edit Signature". This can be found in the Personal Profile section of your "My Controls" page.

Hope this helps....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=27094
[/B][/QUOTE]

Im on the Page but know Where and How..... Thanks for pointing me in the Right Direction

·
Registered
49 Posts
Joe, I just got a digital camera for Christmas, but am very much a novice to its use. I am fairly new to the site and just love it. Please help me to post pictures of our 2 new babies "cotton ball" and "powder puff" :new_Eyecrazy:
Please lead me step by step to the process of getting pictures from my memory stick to sm site..
Thanks a million, llooking forward to your help, Len

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Hi everybody!

Well I am dumber than most so I will ask my question.

How on earth do you all get your photos (I guess these are your signatures) to keep changing.??

I am looking at all these beautiful malts and as I look at them they change to another photo. I want to do the same with Chloe's. You seem to have photo frames around them and the photo inside the frame changes???

Plus do they have to be under a certain size i.e. pixels and dimensions?? I am so confused and frustrated to say the least.

I would also
to be able to make that glitter thingy that some of you have.

Can somebody please please put me out of my misery.

Thanks you for any help

Dede and Chloe from down under

~ well mommy might be dumb, but I'm not ~ Chloe hee hee

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Hi everybody!

How on earth do you all get your photos (I guess these are your signatures) to keep changing.??

I am looking at all these beautiful malts and as I look at them they change to another photo. I want to do the same with Chloe's. You seem to have photo frames around them and the photo inside the frame changes???

Plus do they have to be under a certain size i.e. pixels and dimensions?? I am so confused and frustrated to say the least.

I would also
to be able to make that glitter thingy that some of you have.

Thanks you for any help

~ well mommy might be dumb, but I'm not ~ Chloe hee hee[/B]
The pictures you are referring to are animated and can be created with photo programs like Adobe PhotoShop which some members have. There are other programs that can make them too. I am sure if you really want them there are a couple of members here who do make them on request for others and probably would make one for you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi everybody!

How on earth do you all get your photos (I guess these are your signatures) to keep changing.?? :unsure:

Plus do they have to be under a certain size i.e. pixels and dimensions?? I am so confused and frustrated to say the least. :smpullhair:

I would also :wub: to be able to make that glitter thingy that some of you have.

Thanks you for any help

~ well mommy might be dumb, but I'm not ~ Chloe hee hee[/B]
I had the same question. I am new here as well, so I am glad someone else asked before I did. By the way, I love Chloe's Blue Eye. Our little boy has two blue eyes. I had never heard of this or seen this before, so it was pretty exciting to see another sweet maltese with the same genetic variation. Take a peek (still working on the downloads, scale, glitter and all). Would love to hear more about Chloe. Has the color of her eye changed as she got older? Did both her eyes start off blue? :biggrin: Hope to hear from you soon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts