Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I'm sure most of us (if not all of us) have checked out the wonderful pictures that have gotten posted. I was just wondering if there are certain pictures that can not be posted. I've tried uploading the same picture about 3 times & it has yet to be posted. I've even uploaded another one on the same day as I did that one to see if it was just taking long but the second one came up & the other picture never appeared. Can someone let me know if they have any idea why that is or even experienced the same problem. Thanks in advance & keep on posting the adorable pictures.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
if it doesnt show up it dont mean i didnt get it, i try to keep it to 2-3 pics of the same dog in a certain amount of time so the new dog list isnt all of the same one thats all

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Joe@Nov 30 2003, 06:37 PM
if it doesnt show up it dont mean i didnt get it, i try to keep it to 2-3 pics of the same dog in a certain amount of time so the new dog list isnt all of the same one thats all
Okay- that's understandable... however, I hadn't sent a picture in for a while then I tried sending that one in & it didn't show up. Then I sent that one & another one in a week or two later & the other one showed up. I waited to see if the other one was just taking long & it still didn't come up. So I tried again & nothing... :unsure:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts