Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
WOW!!! That is a gorgeous signature..... beautiful photos and absolutely precious puppy!!!! It was worth waiting for!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
cute puppy! beautiful flowers too..i like the yellow ones

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by mimi2@Jul 10 2005, 10:59 AM
Little Tucker is so adorable!  :D  Is that your garden?  It is absolutely gorgeous!

Ruby's mom Martha
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80043
[/QUOTE]

I wish it was my garden!!! We are actually killing off our flowerbeds to make new ones. We went to a green house that was closed and this flowers were planted in big pots outside. A few of the pictures were at the Welcome area of the city. Imagine us out of the car taking pictures with cars flying by.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by ConnieVa+Jul 10 2005, 07:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mimi2
@Jul 10 2005, 10:59 AM
Little Tucker is so adorable!  :D  Is that your garden?  It is absolutely gorgeous!
Ruby's mom Martha
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80043
I wish it was my garden!!! We are actually killing off our flowerbeds to make new ones. We went to a green house that was closed and this flowers were planted in big pots outside. A few of the pictures were at the Welcome area of the city. Imagine us out of the car taking pictures with cars flying by.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80196
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, the shots are breathtaking.... fabulous job!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
How wonderfully adorable...you will never smell flowers the same way now that your little one is in your life...everything is so much sweeter.

Susan

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You did a great job. The pictures are fabulous. Your fur baby is so cute too! You came up with a great idea for taking breathtaking pictures if you don't have the right setting at home!

·
Registered
277 Posts
<span style="font-family:Times">aww hes such a cutie
I love the floral background too!
</span>

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.