Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a corally pink xs/s harness that i bought for lucy.. it never fit her right
so i decided to post it on here. never been worn outside; perfect condition. for sale/for trade, if anyone wants it.

some pictures..

side view

"sitting" front view

side view w/ leash attached

sitting back view

just the harness

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Jun 2 2005, 09:01 AM
So it fits Lucy?  And how big is she again?

Little C thinks she'd look pretty durned good in that color.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67963
[/QUOTE]

yeah, it fits lucy and its adjustable
lucy's ~ 4 lbs, maybe a little under, maybe a little over

lil c would be stylin'

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yay! looks like little c is the proud new owner of a pink harness

joe - can we make it so that once an item is sold, the seller can close the thread? just an idea.

im so glad this section works

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Jessica regarding closing the thread, maybe the original poster can just edit the topic title with the word sold at the end. I'm sure any other variation would work

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Just got the harness today! :D It's so cute...exactly what Little C needed. It fits her, but just barely. I had to adjust it for the smallest size possible. Even then, it's a bit big around the neck, but one heck of an improvement over the one we had been using. That one was MUCh too big for her and made of rough material that had rough edges. In fact, we haven't been able to take a walk in a week because it rubbed raw places on her legs. This harness is SO soft! She is wearing it right now and I don't think she even knows she is wearing it. Oh, but I DID cut off the hard, pointy bits of unneccesary plastic...why would they make the harness butter soft and then put bits of plastic with sharp corners on it? Weird.

Of course, it is raining today, so we still can't go for a walk.

Thanks again, Lucy, for refusing to wear it! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts