Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...our pup has developed pinkish colored paws. The hair, not her pads, is turning a pink color on her front and hind paws. She does not chew on them and it doesn't seem to particularly bother her. I assume it's coming from damp grass (like tear staining but not as red) because our sprinklers run early in the morning. Does anyone know how to remove this pink color?

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmmmm, that looks similar to what Valletta has, except hers is on top of the paws. I keep her hair trimmed on the underside, so there really isn't any to turn pink. It seems to only be pink closest to the skin. She does not lick her paws at all. One thing that may be causing it...I usually wipe off her feet when I bring her inside. I've been using a new baby wipe with shea butter and I'm wondering if that's the cause.

AADB's...I was in Point Pleasant last weekend at Jenkinson's Aquarium. I just love the boardwalk there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.