Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,372 Posts
This has been happening to Rex as well, ever since he had that flea bite probably a month ago. I have just been rinsing his feet with peroxide when he comes in from outside to kill any bacteria, you can dilute it in water or sometimes I just pour it on and rinse it off. If it is evening and the grass is wet, I go ahead and put his shoes on him. Someone in the pet store told me that it was a bacteria in the grass locally that was causing it. They have an antibacterial spray for it, but at the time, I was more worried about that flea bite and didnt get the spray at the time, but next time I am over there it is on my list. I cant remember what it was called, but it was in a small purple pump bottle. Good luck!
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top