Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until Monday Only.
The brand new pink is in, regularly $149.99, $129.99 ($20 OFF) + shipping. This item is not normally available for the normal 15% off. Email me at [email protected]

Blue is also available.

Features:
Rain and Wind Cover
Extra Thick Fleece Padding & Matching cover
8 inch multi-directional wheels - double in front
Locking rear wheel brakes for safety
Zippered Front and Rear Entry
Tough Water-resistant Denier Nylon
Dual cup holder's
Well ventilated viewing window's
Large Bottom Storage Basket

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I fought the urge for days but ended up ordering for Belle. I should be getting it very soon. I will let you all know how Belle/I like it. It will come in handy sneaking Belle in to my 13 yr old grandson's football games. I figure I can put a blanket over it until we get in past the gate and then everyone will be so receptive to such a beautiful baby we will get to stay. That and I want to use it to walk the trail to Safeway now that gas is sooo expensive. I checked and as long as she is totally enclosed they will let her in. ~ Jackie & Belle :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
We have that stroller and we bought it for $107 at DrsFosterSmith.com and they are now offering it for $119

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Sep 1 2005, 11:18 AM
Until Monday Only.
The brand new pink is in, regularly $149.99, $129.99 ($20 OFF) + shipping. This item is not normally available for the normal 15% off. Email me at [email protected]

Blue is also available.

Features:
Rain and Wind Cover
Extra Thick Fleece Padding & Matching cover
8 inch multi-directional wheels - double in front
Locking rear wheel brakes for safety
Zippered Front and Rear Entry
Tough Water-resistant Denier Nylon
Dual cup holder's
Well ventilated viewing window's
Large Bottom Storage Basket

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96057
[/QUOTE]

i love the strollers i saw one in a store nearby and i almost bought it but i would be deemed a luny bird
if i walked around town with maxi in a stroller people look at me now like i am nuts when i carry maxi in the front pack lol believe me i love the stroller

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I did check out a few sites pricing the stroller but not Dr.s Foster & Smith. Oh well,
I will do a more thorough search next time. Although Brooke told me if I am not 100% satisfied I may return it which is important too. I don't know if others do that or not. My daughter thinks I am
and it hasn't even arrived yet. My husband doesn't know yet I'm sure he will just shake his head and ask how much did you pay for that and when are you going to use it. :D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 11 2005, 09:01 AM
We have that stroller and we bought it for $107 at DrsFosterSmith.com and they are now offering it for $119
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98473
[/QUOTE]

Actually Drs. Foster and Smith only sell the Blue Stroller, Jackie got the pink. The pink one is a new item and will not be mass distributed like the Blue one was, therefore will not be available at petedge, drsfosterandsmith etc. I guarantee you wont find the pink stroller for less than $129.99, in fact that was a special price I was offering you guys last week, the minimum price that retailers are allowed to sell it for is $149.99. The blue one wasnt distrubted properly, and in fact I was offering it for $109.99 for the Blue one, which is actually cheaper than Drsfosterandsmith. Just wanted to give the heads up

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 11 2005, 11:19 AM
This is the going price at this site for the blue one. This site is offering the blue one for free shipping as well.

http://justpetstrollers.com/happy_trails_pet_stroller.html

The pink one is available and yes it is more expensive elswhere, you are right Brooke, I am not trying to put you down in any way I was just trying to save people some money, I hope you are not offended.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98491
[/QUOTE]

No, Im not offended at all, but I think Jackie thought that you saw the pink for $119 and that isnt the case, that was for the blue (on drsfoster). The blue stroller is being sold for many different prices everywhere, and the company isnt gonna allow that with the pink
By all means, if someone finds something for cheaper I am all for it, you just have to be sure its a reliable website.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Yes you are right and here I just found the blue one at this site

http://www.radiofence.com/pet_stroller_blue.htm

and that is the cheapest I have ever seen it for. We bought the blue Happy Trails one and are very happy with the design because of the height of the handles for us as we are both tall and it is great because we don't have to stoop at all when pushing it.

No sorry I didn't see the pink one cheaper than your offer, sorry you misunderstood.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Brooke,
I never saw this offer befre today. I guess because I only looked at new posts. Anyway, I was just wondering, do you carry the pink kittywalk stroller? The regular one not the SUV.

I was just wondering which I would be happier with....the happy trails or kittywalk. Do you have an opinion as to which is better or if it is a personal preference?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676+Sep 11 2005, 11:24 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Sep 11 2005, 11:19 AM
This is the going price at this site for the blue one. This site is offering the blue one for free shipping as well.

http://justpetstrollers.com/happy_trails_pet_stroller.html

The pink one is available and yes it is more expensive elswhere, you are right Brooke, I am not trying to put you down in any way I was just trying to save people some money, I hope you are not offended.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98491
No, Im not offended at all, but I think Jackie thought that you saw the pink for $119 and that isnt the case, that was for the blue (on drsfoster). The blue stroller is being sold for many different prices everywhere, and the company isnt gonna allow that with the pink
By all means, if someone finds something for cheaper I am all for it, you just have to be sure its a reliable website.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98492
[/B][/QUOTE]
You are correct Brooke. I did think it was the "pink" but I wasn't that concerned because of our conversation on the phone re my satisfaction. Now I need to go back to your web site and get a pink step in harness. I had Belle in her carseat
yesterday with her strapped just by her collar (I know, "stupid"). Anyway I had to put on my brakes right now as someone wasn't looking as they backed out of a parking place and poor Belle flipped out of her seat and was hanging. I got to her in one heck of a hurry. It is a halter from now on even if they can be a pain.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by Sassy's mommy@Sep 11 2005, 12:18 PM
Brooke,
I never saw this offer befre today. I guess because I only looked at new posts. Anyway, I was just wondering, do you carry the pink kittywalk stroller? The regular one not the SUV.

I was just wondering which I would be happier with....the happy trails or kittywalk. Do you have an opinion as to which is better or if it is a personal preference?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98505
[/QUOTE]

I just pmed you
I personally think that the happy trails is the most functional design yet. I have seen all strollers out there including the kittywalk, and probably wouldnt spend the money on the kittywalk, but thats just me. I think it would be good to hear what others think, I may be biased but the happy trails is just a wonderful stroller.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I have the blue stroller and wish I could have gotten the pink instead.
For those of you debating on this stroller--it is awesome. We take Ruby Jean everywhere in it. She loves it. I am also tall (5' 9)--and the handles are perfect for me-I love that it has cup holders also. We get SO MANY complements and people asking where we got it. You cannot go wrong with this stroller!!!!!
By the way--we saw the pink stroller in a pet store and they were asking $189!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
My honest opinion is the Happy Trails is value for money, it is so well make and so light and easy to fold down. Scooby loves his too and if we happen to move it for any reason he is onto us immediately and wants to get in and go for a ride.
The only thing I found that worried me though was if he sits more to the back we need to hold onto the handles because it does tend to tip, but most times we find he tends to sit closer to the front so he can see where he is going. Hubby has looked into perhaps trying to rectify that with some extra wieght up front.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Sep 11 2005, 01:22 PM
My honest opinion is the Happy Trails is value for money, it is so well make and so light and easy to fold down. Scooby loves his too and if we happen to move it for any reason he is onto us immediately and wants to get in and go for a ride.
The only thing I found that worried me though was if he sits more to the back we need to hold onto the handles because it does tend to tip, but most times we find he tends to sit closer to the front so he can see where he is going. Hubby has looked into perhaps trying to rectify that with some extra wieght up front.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98516
[/QUOTE]

That's not good!! Ruby Jean is only 5 lbs., so it doesn't tip for her-but you definitely want to fix that for Scooby. She thinks she is just hot stuff in her stroller though-do you notice this with Scooby? She sits in there like she really is the queen!!
If people ignore her then she starts barking like crazy--people are always so surprised that theres not a baby in there!!
We have alot of fun when were out with her in her stroller!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom+Sep 11 2005, 04:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Sep 11 2005, 01:22 PM

That's not good!! Ruby Jean is only 5 lbs., so it doesn't tip for her-but you definitely want to fix that for Scooby. She thinks she is just hot stuff in her stroller though-do you notice this with Scooby? She sits in there like she really is the queen!!
If people ignore her then she starts barking like crazy--people are always so surprised that theres not a baby in there!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98520
[/B][/QUOTE]

Scooby weighs 10lbs so he is a lot heavier than Ruby Jean, but he does tend to stay more up front so he can see out.
Yes he does like the attention he gets from curious people who look in to see the baby

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo+Sep 11 2005, 05:28 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2005, 04:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Scoobydoo
@Sep 11 2005, 01:22 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98520

[/QUOTE]

Scooby weighs 10lbs so he is a lot heavier than Ruby Jean, but he does tend to stay more up front so he can see out.
Yes he does like the attention he gets from curious people who look in to see the baby

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=98532
[/B][/QUOTE]

Janet,
I am glad you clarified Scooby's size. Sassy is 6 lbs. so she might be ok and not tip. I wonder if your husband could add a little weight to the front axil or even does it help if you put your purse in the under basket?

I had considered the kitty walk stroller but the things I like better about this one are: the larger wheels, and it seems to fold really easy. I wish it had the little blinking heart shaped tail lights like the kitty walk. Those little lights are so darned cute.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts