Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Paulann, you said you enjoy Pipper stories so here's one for you. Pipper always spins in fast motion circles when it's meal time. Today he was spinning in EXTRA fast motion, so fast that he got himself so dizzy that he fell over. As he was laying on the floor his head was still doing funny little spins. As soon as he could, he got back up and started spinning all over again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Can you imagine what it's like to eat every single meal while being dizzy. 馃ぉ. What a crazy crazy boy. No wonder he always puts a smile on my face.

Premium Member
Kathy, That is too funny! What a crazy entertaining little guy Pipper is. I remember my kids spinning around as fast as they could until they couldn't stand any longer. Then falling down and when they'd get up they'd stagger around. However, I sure don't remember their little heads still spinning after they went down! So silly! Love your little guy! Thank you for sharing another Pipper story - It made me smile. And w we sure need more smiles about now.
馃惥 馃惗馃尰

Premium Member
Our Maltese are truly amazing!
My Wednesday morning story of Abella cannot compare to Pipers "craziness" but it did make me smile.

When I feed Abella I make her sit and stay by her food dish until I say "ok." (Usually anywhere from 2-10 minutes).

Well this morning I had her sitting & staying and I decided to take out the garbage. Once outside I got sidetracked and grabbed my prunning shears and did some dead heading of my roses/flowers. When I came back in the house 45 minutes later Abella was sound asleep with her head in her food dish - her food was untouched! I quickly said "ok" and she gobbled down her breakfast. This momma got a BIG smile! Maltese are awesome! Does anyone want to chime in with their maltese "silliness" stories?
馃惗 馃惥馃尰

Below is a picture of Abella sitting and waiting by her flower food dish:

IMG_8537.jpg

Reactions: pippersmom

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Our Maltese are truly amazing!
My Wednesday morning story of Abella cannot compare to Pipers "craziness" but it did make me smile.

When I feed Abella I make her sit and stay by her food dish until I say "ok." (Usually anywhere from 2-10 minutes).

Well this morning I had her sitting & staying and I decided to take out the garbage. Once outside I got sidetracked and grabbed my prunning shears and did some dead heading of my roses/flowers. When I came back in the house 45 minutes later Abella was sound asleep with her head in her food dish - her food was untouched! I quickly said "ok" and she gobbled down her breakfast. This momma got a BIG smile! Maltese are awesome! Does anyone want to chime in with their maltese "silliness" stories?
馃惗 馃惥馃尰

Below is a picture of Abella sitting and waiting by her flower food dish:

View attachment 274700
Abella is the most well behaved dog. I can't believe she waited that long for you and didn't touch her food. You have done an amazing job with her.
I would love to hear lots of other peoples stories too. We need to hear silly stuff like this nowadays.

Premium Member
Kathy, Years ago when I would go to dog shows I liked watching the obedience. They would have all the dogs (n that group) lined up with their owners/handlers and have the dogs sit/stay. Then the owners/handlers leave the ring and go outside, completely out of site. I don't remember how long they would stay outside, Im thinking 10 minutes or so. The entire time the dogs had to maintain the sit position - ignoring all the other dogs and the people around them. I was so impressed at this kind of training/obedience that I started my own modified (such easier) version with Abella. I also made Abella an agility coarse out of PVC pipe that we have fun with. Sometime I will share pictures of that. I find that time spent grooming & training are such a wonderful bonding time together. As you know, all our maltese are the smartest, cutest little dogs on planet earth!
馃惗 馃惥馃尰

Reactions: pippersmom

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Kathy, Years ago when I would go to dog shows I liked watching the obedience. They would have all the dogs (n that group) lined up with their owners/handlers and have the dogs sit/stay. Then the owners/handlers leave the ring and go outside, completely out of site. I don't remember how long they would stay outside, Im thinking 10 minutes or so. The entire time the dogs had to maintain the sit position - ignoring all the other dogs and the people around them. I was so impressed at this kind of training/obedience that I started my own modified (such easier) version with Abella. I also made Abella an agility coarse out of PVC pipe that we have fun with. Sometime I will share pictures of that. I find that time spent grooming & training are such a wonderful bonding time together. As you know, all our maltese are the smartest, cutest little dogs on planet earth!
馃惗 馃惥馃尰
If I stopped in the middle of getting Pipper's meal ready and went outside, he would probably continue spinning in circles the whole time I was gone. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ Believe me, these aren't slow circles, they are done in fast motion. :oops:

Super Moderator
Kathy, poor little guy, but that must have been funny to watch.

Reactions: Abella's Mommy

Premium Member
Paulann, you said you enjoy Pipper stories so here's one for you. Pipper always spins in fast motion circles when it's meal time. Today he was spinning in EXTRA fast motion, so fast that he got himself so dizzy that he fell over. As he was laying on the floor his head was still doing funny little spins. As soon as he could, he got back up and started spinning all over again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Can you imagine what it's like to eat every single meal while being dizzy. 馃ぉ. What a crazy crazy boy. No wonder he always puts a smile on my face.
Would love a video! So funny! The story puts a smile on my face too. :)

Lainie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts