Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say how glad I am for finding such a wonderful site! A huge THANK YOU to Lexi's Mom for letting me know about this board! I was posting at another board (I'm sure you know which one I'm referring to) and it is nice to see so many familiar faces and be able to share stories and information. I was wondering where all the "cool" people disappeared to...I am so happy to be here you have no idea! Wow...a site where we can actually share experience, product names and vendor experiences without the threat of "being banned" hanging over our heads! I LOVE THIS SITE!!

I am trying to post a few pics of Pippin for everyone to enjoy. He just came home about 2 1/2 weeks ago and is such a cutie! I have always had horrible animal allergies and never thought I would be able to have a pup of my own, so just having him here with me is such an amazing thing. We truly are all blessed to have such wonderful furbabies in our lives!

I really love the signatures that have the photo collages in them, but I have no idea how to make one. Is it difficult to do? I enjoy them so much, I would love to make one for Pippin.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
hi and welcome...i love the name!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome! Glad you joined. LadyMontava has done a lot of our signatures and animated avatars. If you need help posting a pictures let me know.

·
Banned
258 Posts
hi and welcome

isn't it a relief to find such a democratic site? not to mention the great pics

i'm addicted :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
We are totally, definitely "COOL" here! hehehe

Warm Welcomes to Pippin and Pippin's MOM! XOXOXOXOXO's from ButterCloud and Noriko.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Welcome!!
I made my signature using Adobe Photoshop & Image Ready.. The hardest part was having to resize all the pictures to fit in the signature.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WELCOME TO SM!!
I wish I could help ya out with a signature but i'm still tryin to figure out how to do mine right..haha.. but I CANT wait to see more pics of your cutie!!!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Glad to have you and Pippin. How's he doing with all the puppy stuff?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yeah if you want me to make a sig for you i can just email pics to [email protected] easier if you have some idea of arrangement and colors but i can do it w/ my own ideas if you have none. i did lexi's mom's and dmz's.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Welcome to you and Pippin. Pippin was one of my favorite Broadway musicals..... it's an oldie... from the 1970s... anyway... love the name....

You'll love it here.... everyone is so nice....

·
Registered
162 Posts
WELCOME!!!
Congrats on your little pup!
I, too have horrible allergies to animals and never thought i could get a puppy, either. It's so great to be able to have a pup, and you get to have the ABSOLUTE CUTEST AND BEST breed, too! Aren't we lucky?!?!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to you and "Pippin", what a cute pup..We are picking up two Malt pups for Christmas on 12/17 and are relatively new to the sight. I too look forward to tips on getting pix on the site...WELCOME
Len :excl:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts