Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a "pish pad". I heard raves about them from other Malt owners.
They cannot be chewed up like the wee wee pads. They have a sight www.pishpad.com. Have any of you used them, or have you heard of them. According to the inventer he has been selling them to breeders and just got patented to sell them exclusively.
I hope they work as my 2 new pups love to tear up wee wee pads

We luv our pups "Cotton Ball" and "Powder Puff"

Happy New Year to all
Len

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Pish pads are available through the Maltese Only Superstore, right? They're from Chrisman Maltese?

I'm not sure too many here would like to help put $$$ in Jay's pocket or support his website!

With all the discussion about training and the different problems pet owners were facing when using puppy training pads, we thought we would write a little something about a revolutionary new product that we (Chrisman Maltese) developed with specifically the Maltese and toy dogs in mind called 'Pish Pad.'

It is our understanding that the Pish Pad can now be purchased directly through the Maltese Only Super Store.

The Pish Pad is a combination of 3 materials bonded together to make your life easier. The top layer is a quick absorbing, non staining material. Once the surface is made wet, the liquid is contained in one area and quickly disappears as it gets pulled down into the second layer keeping your dog dry. The middle layer is called the soaker which collects the liquid and holds it in and away from your dog. The bottom layer is a plastic urethane barrier that protects the surface underneath the pad from getting wet or stained. It securely adheres to almost any surface yet is fully removable for your temporary needs without leaving any residue. The top layer makes the Pish Pads ideal for exercising long coated breeds as it will not grab, pull or rip the ends of the hair. Your dog is able to relieve itself and still walk on the surface without getting wet or having the ends of the hair stained. It is a surface that a dog can exercise on without slipping or tripping. Some of the qualities of the Pish Pads are they securely adhere to any surface,they are reusable, more environmentally friendly than throw-away products, they are completely machine washable and dryer safe,they will withstand at least 200 washes, they can be rinsed, rung out to dry and reused in minutes, they will not shrink, they will not retain any odor, they will not stain, they can be used on top of or in place of hygienic flooring, they can be used in Vari Kennels, they are ideal for travel and use in hotel rooms, they can be used in whelping/litter boxes they can be used on tile, wood, linoleum, cement, carpet and virtually any surface without slipping or staining.

They are a wonderful product that we know will make training easier and more convenient for everyone.

Christopher & Manny
* CHRISMAN MALTESE *

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 30 2004, 02:14 PM
Pish pads are available through the Maltese Only Superstore, right? They're from Chrisman Maltese?

I'm not sure too many here would like to help put $$$ in Jay's pocket or support his website!

With all the discussion about training and the different problems pet owners were facing when using puppy training pads, we thought we would write a little something about a revolutionary new product that we (Chrisman Maltese) developed with specifically the Maltese and toy dogs in mind called 'Pish Pad.'

It is our understanding that the Pish Pad can now be purchased directly through the Maltese Only Super Store.

The Pish Pad is a combination of 3 materials bonded together to make your life easier. The top layer is a quick absorbing, non staining material. Once the surface is made wet, the liquid is contained in one area and quickly disappears as it gets pulled down into the second layer keeping your dog dry. The middle layer is called the soaker which collects the liquid and holds it in and away from your dog. The bottom layer is a plastic urethane barrier that protects the surface underneath the pad from getting wet or stained. It securely adheres to almost any surface yet is fully removable for your temporary needs without leaving any residue. The top layer makes the Pish Pads ideal for exercising long coated breeds as it will not grab, pull or rip the ends of the hair. Your dog is able to relieve itself and still walk on the surface without getting wet or having the ends of the hair stained. It is a surface that a dog can exercise on without slipping or tripping. Some of the qualities of the Pish Pads are they securely adhere to any surface,they are reusable, more environmentally friendly than throw-away products, they are completely machine washable and dryer safe,they will withstand at least 200 washes, they can be rinsed, rung out to dry and reused in minutes, they will not shrink, they will not retain any odor, they will not stain, they can be used on top of or in place of hygienic flooring, they can be used in Vari Kennels, they are ideal for travel and use in hotel rooms, they can be used in whelping/litter boxes they can be used on tile, wood, linoleum, cement, carpet and virtually any surface without slipping or staining.

They are a wonderful product that we know will make training easier and more convenient for everyone.

Christopher & Manny
* CHRISMAN MALTESE *

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26367
[/QUOTE]
OOPS Did I do something wrong? Are these guys unethical businessmen or what? I wouldn't want to do anything to jeapordize my pups or the Maltese community! I am new as a maltese parent. Just got my pups 12/17...I did do research on my breeder..Please advise

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by len@Jan 1 2005, 01:49 PM

OOPS Did I do something wrong?  Are these guys unethical businessmen or what?  I wouldn't want to do anything to jeapordize my pups or the Maltese community!  I am new as a maltese parent.  Just got my pups 12/17...I did do research on my breeder..Please advise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26753
[/QUOTE]

You're fine... don't fret. Jay is the owner of a Maltese forum that a lot of SM's members were members of. One by one most of us got banned from that site for not following its many rules such as not mentioning any web sites, brands, email addresses, and the like. Understandably, many still feel a strong resentment toward him.

I believe you can buy these pads directly from Chrisman Maltese. http://www.pishpad.com/

I checked Network Solutions and that URL is owned by one of Chrisman's owners, so it apparently has nothing to do with Maltese Only as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Jan 1 2005, 02:00 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-len
@Jan 1 2005, 01:49 PM

OOPS Did I do something wrong?  Are these guys unethical businessmen or what?  I wouldn't want to do anything to jeapordize my pups or the Maltese community!  I am new as a maltese parent.  Just got my pups 12/17...I did do research on my breeder..Please advise
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26753
You're fine... don't fret. Jay is the owner of a Maltese forum that a lot of SM's members were members of. One by one most of us got banned from that site for not following its many rules such as not mentioning any web sites, brands, email addresses, and the like. Understandably, many still feel a strong resentment toward him.

I believe you can buy these pads directly from Chrisman Maltese. http://www.pishpad.com/

I checked Network Solutions and that URL is owned by one of Chrisman's owners, so it apparently has nothing to do with Maltese Only as far as I can tell.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=26754
[/B][/QUOTE]
Thank you thank you, I am soo relieved...Len

1 - 7 of 7 Posts