Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw someone talking about the national Maltese Meetup, I have actually signed up.

I saw there was a Pit Bull meetup... could you imagine! I would be so scared! I went on the website forum and there were so many people posting the sob stories about attacks...

Im just so glad that we don't have to worry about that. I know ANY breed can be agressive, but some breeds are inherently agressive and can do much more damage.

If a maltese went bizerk and attacked a someone, they may have some damage, but a pit can kill....

Just my 2 cents

Dont want to offend anyone who has a pit...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Nichole I compleltley agree. If I did have a pit there would be no way I would go to a meetup, you have no idea what those people have been doing with their dogs...Some of them feed their dogs gun powder and raw bloody meat to make them more agressive...

I have heard A LOT of bad things about this breed.

I was watching Montel a few weeks ago, and this full sized adult woman was attacked by two Canary Pit Bulls. One went at her throat, and the other chewed at her feet. The Alpha Male ripped her throat completley out and one of her arms, and the other dog ripped up her feet and legs

The woman actually was still alive after that and was found in a pool of blood trying to push herself back into her apartment. The people who saw her said it looked as if her head was hanging on by a thread

Needless to say, she died

I don't understand the point of owning a dog that is capable of doing such a thing... even if that particular dog is the sweetest baby in the world, it is not worth the risk. If you want a dog to protect you, just train a big dog very well, like a Golden or Lab or something that is not inherently aggressive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts