Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
Could someone please explain to me how to put my pita pita in my signature??
Thank-you!!!

·
Premium Member
20,056 Posts
Is that one of those things that tells you how old your pup is? I love to eat pitas....yum. If its one of those counter things, i don't know how to do it....sorry.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
It's actually PitaPata I believe. Made one for Ollie but like Georgia I can't for the life of me figure out how to make it show on my posts. Detailed instructions would be very much welcome as I am computer illerate and have chemo brain!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Georgia! Welcome to SM!! I *just* put my pita pata in my siggie too. lol It just looks like the link in your siggie is the wrong language...computers use different languages for different things. When you make your ticker...at the end it will have a "Get your ticker code" or something like that. Look under "Forum signatures" and click on the "BB Code" and it should give you the correct code. Then just copy that and then paste it into your siggie and it should work. Just erase the other code in your siggie first! :)

Hope this helps and if you need anymore help, don't hesitate.

·
Registered
10,740 Posts
Gee if some of us w/ multiple critters did a PitaPata,we'd have a bunch of them...
I'd have 5 for the dogs and one for the cat.
Deb would have us all beat..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts