Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
schnupp, this hat does not seem to fit right :huh:

upppsiiiee

see? I said it didn't :blink:

now just look at the state of my hair :unsure:

let's start over again, ok?

mein sweet little patient baby, I just had to show you these. they were made, while heini and me were taking pictures for a christmas card for nana & granddad:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Heini, the hat fits fine and you look very festive and your nana and grandad will love it. :chili:

......you know what it is? You just don't like that hat, do you!

....and I won't mention that Archie is laughing at your hat...no...I'm sure he's laughing WITH you. :innocent::innocent:

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you my friends, heini just makes me laugh so often. he MUST be an angel send from heaven to make my life much brighter :innocent:

@archie..good thing our laughing WITH me....:aktion033::aktion033:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
thank you my friends, heini just makes me laugh so often. he MUST be an angel send from heaven to make my life much brighter :innocent:

@archie..good thing our laughing WITH me....:aktion033::aktion033:
Oh Becky, he certainly is an absolute angel sent from heaven, bless him, and you are an angel to him as well.

Precious photos, precious Heini. Thank you for sharing these they are so darling. Give him sweet kisses for me.

Much love,
Christine

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh my Heini, Ich liebe es! (i love it) You are such a cute little man! I am so glad Schnuppe has you in her life. :wub:

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Oh no, Schnuppe ... Heini is not pitiful at all! LOL He looks adorable as usual! :wub::wub::wub:

I love the pictures ... and, especially the last two. :wub::wub:

Heini, Sweetheart ... you once again look like that Spoiled Maltese December calendar boy/Santa!!! :wub::chili:

Hugs to you and your Mommy. :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Oh so pitiful...NOT. I think you need to send Heini to me so I can take some pity on him.:innocent::smootch::smootch: He looks totally precious in all the shots but my fave is the last one. It should be your holiday siggie.:chili:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
I LOVE the state of his hair! He is too too cute. He is an angel, that's for sure! Better give that angel a stinkie sausage for all of his modeling!

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
I love these pictures, and I thought they were professional.
I think you look perfect too and I love Heini's expression in #4 too.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Oh my gosh! Hahaha! That Heini is a real character, hat or no hat! Adorable pictures! I'm still laughing!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts