Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry had to do it...can't help but be excited for my team!!! :chili: :chili: :chili:

Sorry to anyone who's teams lost today/tonight. But I LOOOOOVE my Steelers!!! I guess we're revin' for seven now...or stairway to seven hahahha.

And just have to do it... These are obviously old when it was "one for the thumb" but they are my dear Andy...and he loved him his Steelers too :wub: So I'll share...even if you don't like the Steelers, who can resist a Maltese in Steelers attire??? :HistericalSmiley:
(Oh and a cat too...) Gotta get some new ones with Nelson now I guess!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
lol!!! aww SO CUTE!! I don't watch football at all but you're right, who can resist a cute malt in sports gear?? now I wanna get some SF Giants gear for Yeager, baseball season SOON :D

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
I think our maltese think the superbowl is what their best meal is served in!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
im a jets fan , so im sooo sad :( but i must admit those are some great pics !

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I am so glad I have those pictures of Andy to cherish :wub: He didn't look his most spiffy in them, but I still love them!

I have no idea what the superbowl is - a sports thing?
But those pics are adorable!!!
Yeah, its the final game between the football (American football) teams between the 2 conferences. BIIIIIG thing!!! :chili: We have 6 Superbowl wins, and no other team even has that many...and we are going for 7 now!!!

I think our maltese think the superbowl is what their best meal is served in!
HHAHAHAHHA :HistericalSmiley: True true...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts