Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

She's so lovely!!!

Makes me giggle a little at the name... before I got Abby, she had been "knicknamed" Pixie..... LOL I almost stuck with the name too!!!

She's adorable and I LOVE the shirt!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WHAT AN ANGEL!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
AWE so adorable! For some reason I thought Pixie was a Maltese so was surprised to see a yorkie lol. She is the cutest little thing! I really, really want a brother or sister for Fantasia and everyone getting new additions isn't helping! LOL Enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Pixie is sooo cute!
When I was searching for the right breed for us, I was between maltese and yorkie! They are both so adorable!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Mystify79@Apr 12 2005, 10:57 PM
I couldn't resist, so here are some pictures of little Pixie.. she is already such a joy!  She and Tuffy are getting along pretty well already!  She pretty much came in here like she owned the place and immediately settled in. 

Pixie ... yep, she already has her own shirt!

Pixie & Tuffy

Pixie & Tuffy (he's eating a greenie, so he looks a little silly)

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52128
[/QUOTE]
awwwwwwwwwww WHAT A SWEET FACE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by FannyMay@Apr 13 2005, 06:28 AM
AWE so adorable!  For some reason I thought Pixie was a Maltese so was surprised to see a yorkie lol.  She is the cutest little thing!  I really, really want a brother or sister for Fantasia and everyone getting new additions isn't helping!  LOL  Enjoy your new baby! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=52150
[/QUOTE]

Me too!!!!!

She is REALLY adorable! Such a sweet little face...
Congrats!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts