Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to purchase Puddles some thing new to sleep in/or safe place.

Some of you have spoken of (play pens). I don't really know what your talking about. Putting him in the bathroom (not completely potty trained) will not work since we have carpet in there....grrrrrrrr.

If you would and have time, can you please sent me a private message or reply with a web site showing what you guys are using for your babies quarters.

I would really like to get some thing this time that will last him with age.

Thanks...

·
Registered
942 Posts
I bought Chanel a playpen for babies when she was 4 months old. I put two pee pads on one side and her bed on the other side. My playpen didn't have a top like this one, but I couldn't find one like this when I went. Chanel got out twice and climbed out of the playpen...not too happy about that
. Then I had to create a "roof" for it
, which ended up working, but I was always worried she would try again. So I ended up buying a crate for her

I like the playpen idea...Chanel was potty trained in 2 weeks time. I knew she was potty trained when she started shredding up her pee pad...thank goodness they were clean at time of shredding

Here is an example...Play Pen

It is a bit pricey...but I think it is neat. It has a top on it.

I just found this one Second Play Pen (free shipping) and think it is really neat, but I can see a future problem if Puddles develops a digging/chewing problem. Chanel never dug at or licked/bit the mesh sides, so maybe Puddles won't either!

~Elegant

1 - 3 of 3 Posts