Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Looks good
I'm so excited for you now that you're doing puppy shopping!!!!!! :D I wish that I could use one of those for Tic when my office moves. He's already destroyed the mesh sides on a carrier that Peanut has had for a year

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! That is the only thing I'm letting myself buy until closer to August (well I might get something in San Diego
). I have it narrowed down to those three breeders (for now). They are all expecting litters any day now. I'm going to call them at the beginning of June to see if they had any girls. They probably won't know right away which will be getting sold as pet quality, will probably have to wait until the end of June for that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I hope this works. I got mine from HSN. Its great! If you search for free shipping codes for HSN you can add that during check out.

Pet Playpen

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
You must be getting so excited! You're lucky to have three breeders all having litters around the same time. Really increases your odds at getting a pup soon!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@May 23 2005, 04:31 PM
Thanks!  That is the only thing I'm letting myself buy until closer to August (well I might get something in San Diego
).  I have it narrowed down to those three breeders (for now).  They are all expecting litters any day now.  I'm going to call them at the beginning of June to see if they had any girls.  They probably won't know right away which will be getting sold as pet quality, will probably have to wait until the end of June for that.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=64553
[/QUOTE]
I'm crossing my fingers for the perfect little girl for you!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts