Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was busy getting the kiddos ready for school this morning and poor Delilah was wanting me to play fetch with her. She kept following me with her little toy, trying to stick it in my hand. Excuse her severe case of bedheaditous, she hadn't had her daily brushing yet!

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, it was so hard! LOL I did throw it a couple of times for her. But once you start, she will literally not stop bringing it back for almost 30 mins. Every night hubby and/or I sit down and do this with her. All we have to so is just sit and throw and she will run back and forth bringining it back to us each time, till she tires herself out. Then she will jump up and lay with one of us, until bedtime.

·
Premium Member
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stacy I didn't make it :( I had sick kiddos with that gosh aweful stomach virus. It slowly made it's rounds, one by one. Hubby and I, included. Hopefully I will make it to a show soon.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
Now that sounds like her Daddy. He tends to walk around with his favorite toy in his mouth waiting for me to stop so he can give it to me. He also comes up from behind and drops it between my feet. He does this repeatedly even when I am distracted in the kitchen cooking or something. I have to be careful I don't trip over his little "gifts."

The obsessive retrieving is also like her father. He has gotten a little less obsessive as he has gotten older, but you could never tire him out with it when he was her age. I say to those big dog performance types that I have a Maltese-Retriever.B)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts