Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone posted a site not too long ago with play yards/exercise pens...whatever you want to call them...they had the mat on the bottom...a thing to cover it with if you wanted..and came at a great price...who was that...??? Can you lead me to the thread or repost it here? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
3,615 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!!!

And does someone have one of these? It looks awfully small for my big boy...afraid he will knock it down.... <_<

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I have 2. My daughter has the large one (with the 3 extra panels and the larger mat) at her apartment. I got the smaller one with the smaller mat. It is great! Sadie is a puppy, so don't know how it would do for a larger Maltese, but it is just perfect for her. We have greatly reduced the accidents in the house with this. We use if only when we are home. We use the crate when we leave the house.

Once you set up the larger one it is kind of hard to move around. The smaller pen is a snap because the 8 panels are connected and accordian fold when you are moving it around. The larger pen has the 8 connected panels, but then you have to connect the other 3. It is a little more unweildy, but will probably be the right size for the longest period of time.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was the ferret yards I was thinking of...but yours are great playyards for babies!
I love that big odd shaped one! Baby items just KEEP getting better! That would be great for ya'll with smaller babies...mine is going to be big! I have found some large crates on ebay for good prices. It is amazing the differences in what people charge to ship! Same kind of crate...one person is charging like 16 something...another all the way up to 35! Good grief! Anyway..I have looked around online at many places...and the ones on ebay with the lower shipping are the way to go so far..if I can catch one...

·
Registered
942 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Oct 30 2004, 12:20 PM
It was the ferret yards I was thinking of...but yours are great playyards for babies!
I love that big odd shaped one! Baby items just KEEP getting better! That would be great for ya'll with smaller babies...mine is going to be big! I have found some large crates on ebay for good prices. It is amazing the differences in what people charge to ship! Same kind of crate...one person is charging like 16 something...another all the way up to 35! Good grief!  Anyway..I have looked around online at many places...and the ones on ebay with the lower shipping are the way to go so far..if I can catch one...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14143
[/QUOTE]
Oops...

~Elegant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts