7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Northwest Tennessee!! :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Nichole@Jul 28 2004, 03:57 PM
It seems that everyon on here is either located in California or Texas.
I am located between Milwaukee and Chicago. Maybe someday I will find someone in my area! :D
I said TENNESSEE not Texas...we are closer...but still a drive!!!

I want to come see Oprah some day!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by tlunn+Jul 28 2004, 04:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Jul 28 2004, 03:57 PM
It seems that everyon on here is either located in California or Texas. 
  I am located between Milwaukee and Chicago.  Maybe someday I will find someone in my area!  :D
I said TENNESSEE not Texas...we are closer...but still a drive!!!

I want to come see Oprah some day!!! [/B]
Nichole...
I was just kidding with you by the way...with the TENNESSEE not Texas thing..... :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Jul 28 2004, 07:51 PM
Oops, I messed that last post up! LOL I meant to say that I got that as a joke! You didn't make me mad/upset. :D

Carissa--
Where at in AL? My dad is from there too. He is originally from Loxley (sp?). I LOVE Gulf Shores and Daphnie (sp?). Someday I am going to build a vacation home down there!
I am from Clanton. It is in the direct middle of the state, between Birmingham and Montgomery. I have never been to Gulf Shores

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Nichole@Jul 28 2004, 06:51 PM
Oops, I messed that last post up! LOL I meant to say that I got that as a joke! You didn't make me mad/upset. :D

Carissa--
Where at in AL? My dad is from there too. He is originally from Loxley (sp?). I LOVE Gulf Shores and Daphnie (sp?). Someday I am going to build a vacation home down there!
I love Gulf Shores. We go on vacation there to the beach. My husbands company has stores down there and we are constantly looking for manager openings. Of course, we could never afford to live on the beach, and I would have to settle for the public access...

Vacations spoil you when you have your own spot from the condo and ocean view balconies.

That would be too cool to move down there together and let Toby and Brinkley run on the beach together!! He he. :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Mystify79@Jul 28 2004, 08:26 PM
I'm in Lubbock, TX
Where in the large state of Texas is that?
My sister's inlaws are in Galveston...I have family in Burkburnette and hmmm, a larger city just south of Burk and for the life of me, my mind just went blank.
My family is originally from Northeast Oklahoma....

1 - 20 of 75 Posts