Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
I have an idea
, we live in san jose, ca by SF. next time we go to LA to visit my brother in law. I can plan several stops down the way and may be meet some of you.
At this point not sure when will be the next time we will go to LA but I will post it in advance. :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Im in Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas

It only takes me 2 hrs to get to austin! I would TOTALLY LOVE to meet up ya'll!

I can get really great deals on hotels, maybe we could get a suite in the middle on a weekend (pet friendly of course) and have a fun playgroup there! Or I can drive down all the way, I don't mind.

That would be awesome because those "maltese meetups" i sign up for on their site never seem to actually happen...

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Yes, it seems like Ivan is going other way. I guess our prayers are working.

Mylittlebella, it`d be great that we could meet, we moved from Mexico last year and it`s been very lonely here. I have a 21 month old baby girl and next week we´ll be getting our baby maltese. I guess i`m going to be very busy in the next days!!!!!!!! Very happy, though!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Sunshine@Sep 12 2004, 05:14 PM
Well it doesn't look like I'll get to meet up with any of you in the near future....

I live in Rockhampton, Queensland the Beef Capital of Australia!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8959
[/QUOTE]

g'day mate!
i grew up in brisbane queensland ,lived there until i was 11..i live in LA now, i pretty much lost my aussie accent but i still use some australian english that americans dont use once in a while without noticing it and they look at me funny

i didnt know that queensland was the beef capital :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by mee+Sep 12 2004, 05:56 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Sunshine
@Sep 12 2004, 05:14 PM
Well it doesn't look like I'll get to meet up with any of you in the near future....

I live in Rockhampton, Queensland the Beef Capital of Australia!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8959
g'day mate!
i grew up in brisbane queensland ,lived there until i was 11..i live in LA now, i pretty much lost my aussie accent but i still use some australian english that americans dont use once in a while without noticing it and they look at me funny

i didnt know that queensland was the beef capital :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8965
[/B][/QUOTE]

That's cos it isn't! LOL Rockhampton is!

So, what took you all the way to LA???

I was actually surprised that there were so few Australians on this site... actually you are the only other aussie I have met on here!!

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.