Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

· Registered
1,493 Posts
Originally posted by Sunshine@Sep 13 2004, 02:23 AM
That's cos it isn't! LOL Rockhampton is!

So, what took you all the way to LA???

I was actually surprised that there were so few Australians on this site... actually you are the only other aussie I have met on here!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8995
[/QUOTE]

hello!
i grew up in australia ,then i moved back to my country in asia,lived there for about 10 years and then i moved to LA for school about a year ago..i havent lived in LA for long but i love the weather here, its sunny and dry and has the beach close by just like brisbane! but i dont really reemember a lot of things that happened in brisbane coz i was so young.. :D
i hope there will be more aussies joining this site soon! its growing everyday

· Registered
702 Posts
Originally posted by mmo@Sep 11 2004, 04:11 PM
Yes, it seems like Ivan is going other way. I guess our prayers are working.

Mylittlebella, it`d be great that we could meet, we moved from Mexico last year and it`s been very lonely here. I have a 21 month old baby girl and next week we´ll be getting our baby maltese. I guess i`m going to be very busy in the next days!!!!!!!! Very happy, though!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=8926
[/QUOTE]

I understand how crazy it can be. When your Maltese baby has all her shots, then we can make plans to meet. It's not reccommended that you take them any where until they have all their shots. They can catch anything!

· Registered
7,623 Posts
im in baton rouge, louisiana...looks like we might get some of ivan...if not the hurricane itself ..probably will get the inlaws from new orleans!!

· Registered
21 Posts
Australia

I've managed an entirely different country

· Registered
7,405 Posts
We're in Mississippi, on the beautiful Gulf Coast. We're half way between Mobile, Alabama and New Orleans. Have a great day!

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Oct 25 2004, 12:37 PM
We're in Mississippi, on the beautiful Gulf Coast.  We're half way between Mobile, Alabama and New Orleans.  Have a great day!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13179
[/QUOTE]

I am jealous!! LOL
We USED to go to Gulf Shores/Orange Beach for vacation....will be a while before we go back again...Thanks to Ivan...Love it down there on the Gulf...my husband's company, Rite-Aid, has TONS of stores down there...we are always looking for a management position down on the beach. My family says if I move there that I will hate it. I don't know...I really love it on vacation....they have todrag me away...I think the only part I would hate is not being able to live ON the beach...having to drive and go to the public beach instead. Vacationing in condos right on the beach with a balcony and less than 100 yard walk spoiled me.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
We live at the beautiful Jersey Shore...I wake up every morning and look at the ocean from my bedroom windows. I am so spoiled to be able to have the beach as my back yard...however, my kids during the summer complain to no end. Mommy, we don't want to go to the beach. All of our friends have pools, why don't we? Of course once their toes hit the sand, they never want to leave. I love this time of year at the shore. The waves are beautiful and it's still nice enough to pull out a beach chair, bundle up in your sweats and pull out a favorite read. I've picked up so much beach glass and so many unique shells this fall. I just love it here.

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 26 2004, 01:18 PM
We live at the beautiful Jersey Shore...I wake up every morning and look at the ocean from my bedroom windows.  I am so spoiled to be able to have the beach as my back yard...however, my kids during the summer complain to no end.  Mommy, we don't want to go to the beach.  All of our friends have pools, why don't we?  Of course once their toes hit the sand, they never want to leave.  I love this time of year at the shore.  The waves are beautiful and it's still nice enough to pull out a beach chair, bundle up in your sweats and pull out a favorite read.  I've picked up so much beach glass and so many unique shells this fall.  I just love it here.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=13343
[/QUOTE]

Very jealous! I love the BEACH! Sounds like pure heaven to me!!!!

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.